Germination Question

JubalFarmer

420 Member
Starting my 2nd grow.
On my first, I had 4 seeds (2 of one strain, 2 of another) which all popped. I put them in my soil, and all 4 germinated (cotyledons emerged) in about 2 to 5 days after placement in soil.

On this 2nd grow, 5 seeds, 2 all new strains. All popped and placed into soil. Its 10 days in and they are just now breaking the soil surface and the cotyledons haven broken free from the seed yet.

My question is, is this just an issue of genetics or should I be concerned about these plants?

Starting my 2nd grow.
On my first, I had 4 seeds (2 of one strain, 2 of another) which all popped. I put them in my soil, and all 4 germinated (cotyledons emerged) in about 2 to 5 days after placement in soil.

On this 2nd grow, 5 seeds, 2 all new strains. All popped and placed into soil. Its 10 days in and they are just now breaking the soil surface and the cotyledons haven broken free from the seed yet.

My question is, is this just an issue of genetics or should I be concerned about these plants?
Pics help :)

Any changes in the PH of the fluid given from last time? And what were the strains for the 1st grow & now?
Same water, but it is well water so there is some fluctuation there. PH meter is literally in the mail on the way so I dont know exact PH.

1st grow: Dark Devil and Diesel
This grow: some seedsman hybrids, Bruce Banger and Mazari

I think alot of people do it in case the bean doesnt pop they can get a new one. Ive never bothered but I believe thats a reason.

Back
Top Bottom