Germinator's 2018/19 Incredible Bulk DWC Grow

Have you flipped over the leaves and looked with a scope at the deficient areas? You could have insect invaders. Those spots look to precise for my liking.

Have you flipped over the leaves and looked with a scope at the deficient areas? You could have insect invaders. Those spots look to precise for my liking.
I've looked with my bare eye. I'll hook my USB microscope up. Thank You for the suggestion.

1 month
Going to flip soon. Trying to hold on one more week.
IMG_3635.JPG
IMG_3636.JPG
IMG_3637.JPG

Day 1
Dark Devil Auto. Just going to add in here.

Attachments

• IMG_4070.JPG
    IMG_4070.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4071.JPG
    IMG_4071.JPG
    696.5 KB · Views: 161
Day 53
Flipped Nov 6th
Pistils showing Nov 15th
Day 7 Flower.
I think my plant looks too yellow. I've looked at everything. Even added Cal mag. I've inspected a lot of leaves for pests but have found none. What do you all think? A few pics from tonight .
Ph usually 5.8 raised it to 6.0 to see if yellow would go away.
Day temps 72-75. Water temp 70
Night 68-72. Water 68
I found one lone Ladybug. What can it be eating? I have a good USB microscope and have spent hours looking.
IMG_4173.JPG
IMG_4174.JPG
IMG_4175.JPG
IMG_4176.JPG
IMG_4177.JPG

My ppm is at 3000. How is that even possible without killing the plant? I got to figure out why. Using same amount of nutes that I used last grow on same strain.
I have slight yellowing.
Slow growth in my opinion.

Feel free to give me ideas. Yes the meter is calibrated and working right.

Looking good imo. I’ve grown Incredible Bulk before and like them. In regards to the light green, whenever I flip to 12/12 the new growth looks that same colour but it only lasts for a little while. So I don’t worry about it. As I grow in Coco I can’t comment on the super high ppm. Good luck and I’m enjoying your journal thanks!

Looking good imo. I’ve grown Incredible Bulk before and like them. In regards to the light green, whenever I flip to 12/12 the new growth looks that same colour but it only lasts for a little while. So I don’t worry about it. As I grow in Coco I can’t comment on the super high ppm. Good luck and I’m enjoying your journal thanks!
Thank You for your input. I do recall my last Bulk doing the same thing.
I think I have the high ppm figured out. I've been topping off the reservoir daily with pre made nutrient solution instead of plain ph water. I remember now this happened on the last one.
So tonight I will change out the bucket and will only top with plain water to see if that does it. I dumped half the reservoir out last night and topped off with plain ph'ed water. It put the ppm at 1000.

Day 57
Flipped Nov 6th
Pistils showing Nov 15th
Day 11 Flower.
Figured out the high ppm. I was topping the reservoir off daily with pre made nutrient solution instead of topping off with ph'd water only.
It's right at 1000 now and already looks better and happier. A few pics from tonight. Not much stretch going on.
IMG_4193.JPG
IMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4195.JPG
IMG_4197.JPG
IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG

Day 42 flower.
Bout another week I'll add koolbloom dry. Tonight's pics.
IMG_4406.JPG
IMG_4407.JPG
IMG_4408.JPG
IMG_4409.JPG
IMG_4411.JPG
IMG_4412.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4413.JPG
    IMG_4413.JPG
    796.2 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom