Get High-onised with Moose

high-onize me!! I am outright drooling... very nice moose:)

ahh feet up.. doobie rolled.. time to enjoy an after work high :)

DSC005492.jpg

Your girls look beautiful Moose! And bless the hands that helped modeled those babes as well.:Rasta:

The chorus of this song I played when I harvested.
From little things big things grow. Thanks Mother Nature :adore:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OMG!!!! i woke up this morning and my honey oil had tipped over... normally not a problem but... hubby came home and turned on the hot desk lamp pointing down at the desk... right on the oil... it was a puddle on the table.. what an expensive mess :(( I managed to save most of it.. had 6 papers covered in oil from the cleanup.. most went back into the 5er, we just rolled a joint with all 6 papers.. (glad they're white zigs) wow I am sooo cooked now... kinda worth the cleanup or at least i dont care so much anymore lol

AAAhhhh..... Sounds heart breaking, you must be famous for knocking that stuff over :cheesygrinsmiley: That or its just some good shit, obviously.

its so thick that usually when we knock it over.. it dosnt spill. but put a hot light on it and.... it makes an expensive oops.. but it is good shit.. we didnt notice it was tipped when we turned on the light :( but no worries. it was an easy surface to get it off of.. just very messy... i am still sticky lol **puff puff pass** :passitleft:

Your killin' me with the Bud picks :cheesygrinsmiley:

CrazyDarlin' and the kids woke me up at 9:30am,
after I tried and failed to stayup for the US Farm Report at 5am.

No buzz till now, sorta sucked
But it's all Good Now. They're all passed out :bong:s Away :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wishin' I was DownUnder about Now too !!!

well i wasnt supposed to work today but... i got called in.. home now and ready to warm up the torch for some nice honey oil, I just got my weed order in this week, its sooo pretty, (i'll take some pics ) same strain that i have had for a while but was done super nice this time, I love the growers that care about the quality of their weed.. a good grower grows for quality not quantity :) I as a buyer that had to bring my standards down when moving back to ontario from Winnipeg MB (awsome pot out there) I have learned to truly appreciate a good grower that cares, so props to all you growers out there that truly care about the quality , know that some of us do recognize and really appreciate it :) ** puff puff pass**

Back
Top Bottom