Get High-onised with Moose

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Had a great 420 day? Got an interesting 420 story to tell? Feel like sharing your good day with another member?
Well then, it is time to high-onised. Have a toke and tell me about your 420 day. I'm online a lot and will get back to you. We can all participate. All those wake and bakers. The nighthawks at the diner. The gypsy hacks and insomniacs.
HIGHonise my day with your good vibes folks. :passitleft:

good morning moose:) I had a terrible sleep last night, but what else is new lol, but wow I am cooked now, what a wake n bake:) found out we can get more honey oil today.. :) so no reason to conserve the rest of the last batch ;) the torch had a nice workout this morning lol

. Sun on the face is great after a bad sleep by the way.

If only it were sunny... lol.. but yes,, its shower time and off to take the border collies for their morning run...maybe they'll let me nap after lol

Good morning all wake and bakers. It's a beautiful day for someone out there. Enjoy the day, and remember that, Life's not about what's better than..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ahhh done work and time to put up the feet and get high :) I got my honey while I was at work, took nice collage pic just waiting for it to be approved :) *Puff Puff pass **

^^^ *droool* I love honey. Even made a travel oil kit.

Unfortunately hard to find around here.

Enjoy :)

Unfortunately hard to find around here.

Enjoy :)
thanks, hard to find real good honey here too, first time since last christmas:) black hash is hard to come by too but it will be in in the next week or so (fingers crossed) always seeems to come around in the fall:) **puff puff pass*

Okay Moose, that's it... I'm coming to visit!!!

All this oil talk has made me think I should whip up a batch too... it's been about six months since I had decent oil. Waaaay too long ;)

I'm enjoying a lovely clear-skied evening here in Alberta. Enjoyed the harvest moon last night and am still reveling in the fact that my place is lit up even with the lights off. How's things in your neck of the woods, Moose?

Want to make oiled buds the way Moose does, then read on.
This came up on another thread and I got quite a few pm's about how my process works. When I get hold of a digital camera I will post a pictorial thread so you can see the process from beginning to end.

PROCESS TO MAKE HONEY OILED BUDS
What I do is start with 3 or 4 gms of kief (unpressed hash) that I have harvested from the coffee grinder I use to chop my buds. I put the kief in a small round bottomed bowl and add two tablespoons of de-natured ethanol (I think you call it Everclear in the US). I stir it around and let the sediment settle. What you have at this stage is a tincture - where the ethanol has selectively taken up all the resins and THC into solution.
I then take a good sized floret (2gm bud) from my stash and put it on a wire rack. I then use a medicine dropper to transfer the tincture from the bowl to the floret, a bit at a time, as the solvent evaporates off. As the solvent evaporates off, it leaves behind all the resins and THC on what I call the recipient bud. You keep doing this until all of the solvent has been transferred from the bowl to the recipient bud. A hairdryer blowing on the bud at warm setting will speed up the evaporative process.
When you have finished transferring the tincture to the recipient bud, add another teaspoon of solvent to your bowl to pick up any residual resins or THC. Repeat the transferrance process and then just leave your bud to dry so that all of your solvent has evaporated off. Again, a hairdryer can speed up the final drying process. Any residual solvent will burn off anyway. You should note that the only thing you get when burning de-natured ethanol is water and carbon dioxide, so any residual solvent in your bud at smoking time will not cause you any harm.
So, what you have at the end is the 2gm floret you started with, but this bud now carries ALL the resins and THC that was in the 4gms of kief that you started with. The recipient floret now weighs about 2.5 to 3gms, and has incredible potency. I would estimate that if the kief you started with was excellent (say 18% to 20% THC), then the oiled bud would have to be approaching 50% to 60% THC. Phenomenal potency!!
The oiled bud can then be smoked as you would a normal bud (hold onto your head) or you could vape it. Whatever method you choose, expect an explosive soaring high that will take you to levels you never thought you could achieve.

That was a cool one moose!

Check this one out. A lion gets into a tug of war with a crocodile and a young buffalo. Who do you reckon wins.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Damn that was a cool vid! Them buffalo said HELL NO! I never knew they actually tried to rescue their young, awesome!

Also, I'm trying that oil recipe, i never knew it was so simple! Everclear is 100% grain alcohol so im sure thats the same thing as you stated. Seems like you really dont need to much bud to increase the potency. Thanks as always moose!

thanks moose.. already 11 am here in ontario, just got back from taking the dogs to the park and am ready to hit the torch ;) **puff puff pass*

Goooooooood Mornin Moose :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been up for a while now, its 10am here.

Did I tell ya I got some mandala Hashberry and Kalichakra on its way? (possibly a freebie too.) Ooo and some Piefke's Power and Killa Queen also is coming. Hows your Piefke's power coming along? That sounds like some KILLER smoke ay?

Me and my lil family had a great day today! We had ourselves a little BBQ. I cooked up some strip steaks and filet mignon's wrapped in bacon, all while tossing back some beers and blunts, of course! :cheesygrinsmiley: We even made some loaded mashed potatos and corn on the cob to go w/ it all, oh yea southern cookin @ its finest. My football team even won today! :allgood:

Just thought I'd share my saturday w/ you guys. :peace:

bs420

Back
Top Bottom