Geteed's 1st Grow - Heavyweight Fruit Punch Auto - CFL

Day 30. Everything is on track, Going to start flower nutes in 2 days at 1/2 strength. Tons of bud sights!. Getting pretty stoked about this plant, I find myself just staring at her for minutes on end looking for small improvements I can make.

d30a1.jpg

OK, day 32. First feeding of FF Big Bloom, decided just to do 1/4 strength. Not going to be able to check on her for about 36 hours so I don't want to worry about any over feeding issues. I'll bump up to half strength with the next nute round.
Buds galore! I'm pretty stoked!

2a25.jpg

4a14.jpg

1a32.jpg

3a16.jpg

Dang, busy week. I think I let her get a little hungry. Started to see a little bit of what looks like nitrogen def. Did a 1/2 strength Tiger Bloom on the 8th. Will get a supplemental watering tomorrow and then some more nutes Thursday or Friday depending on water needs.
Anyone see anything I may be missing or have any pertinent advice please feel free to comment.

ahhh.jpg

oooh.jpg

Looking really good mate. Great job with the training. I still feed my autos some N during flowering, just keep an eye for her getting hungry for magnesium ( light green between the veins of the leaves) she looks great so far. Should produce a nice yeild for you

Day 47....
I believe I confused a cal/mag def with nute burn so I have been dealing with it for longer than I had hoped. Since I have been treating it as cal/mag and adding nutes again she appears to be recovering well. Beginner mistake but a good learning experience.
Still very happy with how she is coming along overall and have no doubts I will get a pretty good yield from her in around 4-6 weeks.
Current pics

16732.jpg

22391.jpg

31947.jpg

Day 55

Buds are starting to bulk up. The smell is getting incredible. Can't wait to see what I get from this girl. Figure I have 3-4 weeks yet
3a17.jpg

1a33.jpg

4a.jpeg

Day 62. I may be closer to harvest than I thought. Got a better scope and am seeing that almost all of the trichomes are cloudy with an a few starting to amber.
I did a light cal/mag watering 4 days ago and today did only ph'ed water.
I am thinking I will do another clean water flush in 2-3 days then let her dry out and chop next weekend.

yo1a.jpg

yo2a.jpg

yo3a.jpg

Got over excited thinking it was done early. Its not, probably another week at least. Buds are really swelling up and smell is excellent. However, if planning a stealth grow without carbon filter I would advise against this strain, she is pungent!
Really scrambling to contain smell for what little time I have left.
Ona gel is just enough to confuse but not cover the smell and I am using 3 containers one of which is a gallon with ona breeze fan. Evertime I check I hope to see amber trichs so I can cut her.

Good news and bad news. I'm harvesting tonight, which is great but.....,i think it us a little early but the smell is crazy and really hard to contain right now, which sucks. My only issue now is controlling it for a few more days while it dries, any suggestions are appreciated. Hoping to be able to dry for at least 3 days then put into jars with boveda packs and burp every few hours then spray the crap out of the area with lysol.
Hopefully things work out, it sucks to come so far and now this.
Last check had the trichomes at almost all cloudy but was really hoping for about 20% amber before harvest.
Any chance 24 hours did the trick?

I'll throw some pics up before I chop and after she's cut up.
Will brown bag drying technique help at all with smell?

Back
Top Bottom