Gettin tested

805king

I dont know where to put this.

I'm getting tested in like 14 days, and over the last 15-20 days ive prob smoked over a half o, in moderation. What should i do to clean my system asap?

Drink lots of water, excercise, and above all else, resist the urge to smoke. :peace:

you have to stimulate your matabolism..... and the day before your test GO TO A CVS/ WALGREENS AND GET A POT PISS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 100% RELIABLE.... drink lots of water or Green Tea..... pot hangs on to fat cells so some exercise will be good, and best of all DO NOT SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drink water like your life depended on it. Running water through your system is the only way to clean. Exercising will expel the water than natural urination would. It will also burn fat cells which is what THC clings too. If your willing to share your weight that would be crucial. The more body fat, the more fatty acids and cells, and the harder it is to clean. If you have a headshop nearby look into either a flush kit or what I call a "cover kit." These drinks are drank before the test and cover the THC %99.9 for about 5 hours. They require that you not smoke 48 hours before the test and that you drink 8 glasses of water. These combined with a week or two of not smoking/drinking mad water are practically foolproof in my opinion. These products and many other more complicated and expensive ones are available online.

Golden Seal, Golden root, can find it in any health food store.

One or two caps or tabs with each meal for a week or 3 times aday if ya' don't eat 3 meals
and a week without it to get the trace elements that flush into your urine and throw test flags down to norml levels.
Plenty water.

I swear by it,
even on the LNG ships when we got field tested a week out of Indonesa on the way to Japan.
It didn't fail me but it was a field test kit.

Golden Seal, Golden root, can find it in any health food store.

One or two caps or tabs with each meal for a week or 3 times aday if ya' don't eat 3 meals
and a week without it to get the trace elements that flush into your urine and throw test flags down to norml levels.
Plenty water.

I swear by it,
even on the LNG ships when we got field tested a week out of Indonesa on the way to Japan.
It didn't fail me but it was a field test kit.

I'm gonna end up giving this a shot.

Some say it doesn't work
But they have learned what to look for since We have been doing it sooo friggin' long.
The key is to flush then let your body return to norml.
Read the warning on the bottle, Always. may not want to if you have heart disease and some other medical problems.

Oh and it use to be cheap too
But as demand has rose, so has the price.
Was like 10-15$ a bottle(100 tabs/caps) last time I got any.

I would still go to the drug store and get a test the day before to see if your clean... thats really better than wondering if your clean... and I hope you stopped smoking too

thanks guys. im broke as a joke right now so cant buy any of that. but i hope i can just flush everything with water.

clean piss, is the only way to go imo. I have cheated many pee tests and they can't tell if its your piss or not, and would have no reason to suspect unless the temp is too hot or cold. it needs to be around body temp. a reptile thermometer and a heat pack work wonders.

ok thanks guys that will help out, aslo if i were to use my buddies urine that is going out of the country the wekk before i have my test would i save for that amount of time or not? fridge maybe?:hmmmm:

ok thanks guys that will help out, aslo if i were to use my buddies urine that is going out of the country the wekk before i have my test would i save for that amount of time or not? fridge maybe?:hmmmm:

probably, you dont want too much h20 to evaporate.

Back
Top Bottom