Getting all ready

frankcastle13

I wanted to try a mostly organic grow this summer and was told to get Fox Farms organic soil. In the research I've done, I've found that miracle grow is shit for pot, but they do have an organic soil mixture at my local hardware store. I am not able to find Fox Farm soil around here and was wondering if just composted soil will work, or the miracle grow dirt. I also have a compost pile that's been in my back yard for a couple of years and looks to have decent soil. Also could someone get me a good link for a grow guide that explains the nutrients needed in grow season? I have done research but haven't found anything very helpful. Any help would be much appreciated.

i would stay away from the MG its full of chems that are laced with nasty stuff and heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic...

better off with mixing your own,
and maybe that compost sounds interesting too id try that out!! except look out for pests those outdoor compost piles can have some real evil villans hiding out.
army worms and crap LOL might need to nuke it.

maybe just get any generic brand that isnt pre-fertilized.. and mix in a lot of worm castings and perlite.

i would stay away from the MG its full of chems that are laced with nasty stuff and heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic...

better off with mixing your own,
and maybe that compost sounds interesting too id try that out!! except look out for pests those outdoor compost piles can have some real evil villans hiding out.
army worms and crap LOL might need to nuke it.

maybe just get any generic brand that isnt pre-fertilized.. and mix in a lot of worm castings and perlite.

not the organic kind....

you can use the miracle grow its fine...i dont use miracle grow but its better than nothing

sounds good might want to treat for pests often with something.

neem oil is mild and good for lots of insects. actually all the various oil based substances work wonders.. but neem is natural and cheap too! =)

just have to stop before flowering that pretty much goes for all pest remedies.

Back
Top Bottom