Getting Clone

Richie101

Hi
Forgive me if this is a silly question.
My situation is I can only grow one plant at a time because I only have one small closet and one light.
I want to get a clone from the plant and continue the growing while harvesting the first plant.
I heard clones can be gotten at middle flower stage.
But as I said I only have one light and space so I need to get clone and harvest plant so I can just continue growing.
So my question is can I get a clone right before harvest so I can continue growing the clone.

Thanks

Be better to take the cutting (or a couple) NOW. As for light and space, lol, you can root and maintain a cutting with a small CFL in a shoebox. After all, even after it roots, it'll still be a small plant.

I will give that a try. I haven't got nothing to lose.
How long can I keep it under cfl?
if I get clone at middle stage like at vegetative stage then it has to stay under cfl a month because I'm growing auto.
So I hope it just stays healthy under cfl and when I harvest I can just put in the main light.
thats a good idea

Thanks

How long can I keep it under cfl?

The three I kept on top of my medicine cabinet in small Styrofoam coffee cups stayed there for a year and two or three months, if I remember correctly. That was TWO CFLs, lol (but they were only 14-watt ones). I saw lots of leaf drop. On the other hand, I watered them very rarely and fed them... three times, I think. I was mostly just seeing how long I could keep them alive on ".00000001% care."

They were still alive at the end; I just got tired of looking at them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom