Getting closer

Glookies1

Two 12 week strains. The more “foxtail” looking bud is Laughing Buddha and the rounder bud is Glookies (Sativa Pheno)

I’m thinking 3 more weeks.

F30B049C-D86B-4B81-AE08-2BD86904EBB3.jpeg

752545BE-BD69-4DF4-BF68-FDCAF554A3A8.jpeg

Both are Barney’s farm. Both say 70 days to flower, but I’m pretty sure that’s an “after pistils show” 70 days. More like 84 days total in 12-12
That's dedication. Must be a great strain. How does it smoke? Or have you even tried it yet?
Bill

That's dedication. Must be a great strain. How does it smoke? Or have you even tried it yet?
Bill
Both smoke great. The Laughing Buddha is Thai. Very old school clear energetic high without any “paranoid”. Not overpowering by today’s standards, but my go to daytime smoke. Nice flavor, earthy/fruity. Mine tests out at 16% to 18% Thc. Pretty average by today’s standards. It was a cannabis cup winner in 2003ish.

The Glookies is Girl Scout cookies x Gorilla Glue 4. I originally grew out 6 from seed, and this pheno was way more Sativa leaning than all the other seeds. Taller, thinner leaves and slower flowering.

it’s a hard hitting weed. Much more body buzz sedating (just short of couch lock) and has an incredible flavor and smell. The taste is hard to describe, sweet and candy like. Thc in this strain tests 22% to 23% which is pretty potent stuff. It’s a relatively new Strain.

The indica leaning phenos of the Glookies were a good 3 weeks faster and were fantastic yielders. I kept the sativa pheno because the indica phenos (which I think is most, as I had 5 of 6 seeds go that way) was downright couch lock. Lol

I’m in Michigan and we’re a legal State. Having your grow tested is only $40.

Both yield really well (that takes a little sting off the wait)

Both smoke great. The Laughing Buddha is Thai. Very old school clear energetic high without any “paranoid”. Not overpowering by today’s standards, but my go to daytime smoke. Nice flavor, earthy/fruity. Mine tests out at 16% to 18% Thc. Pretty average by today’s standards. It was a cannabis cup winner in 2003ish.

The Glookies is Girl Scout cookies x Gorilla Glue 4. I originally grew out 6 from seed, and this pheno was way more Sativa leaning than all the other seeds. Taller, thinner leaves and slower flowering.

it’s a hard hitting weed. Much more body buzz sedating (just short of couch lock) and has an incredible flavor and smell. The taste is hard to describe, sweet and candy like. Thc in this strain tests 22% to 23% which is pretty potent stuff. It’s a relatively new Strain.

The indica leaning phenos of the Glookies were a good 3 weeks faster and were fantastic yielders. I kept the sativa pheno because the indica phenos (which I think is most, as I had 5 of 6 seeds go that way) was downright couch lock. Lol

I’m in Michigan and we’re a legal State. Having your grow tested is only $40.

Both yield really well (that takes a little sting off the wait)
We legal here in Ontario but no one is testing weed for $40 yet. Lab quoted $1100 and wanted an ounce to test. I figured at that point if its good enough for me I can live with out knowing. But for $40 wow.
Glad its good, like you said takes sting out of the wait.
Bill

We legal here in Ontario but no one is testing weed for $40 yet. Lab quoted $1100 and wanted an ounce to test. I figured at that point if its good enough for me I can live with out knowing. But for $40 wow.
Glad its good, like you said takes sting out of the wait.
Bill
Basic Cannabinol testing is $40 and they need like 2 grams. It’s another $50 if you want a terpenes breakdown.

If I were growing for “profit” they certainly aren’t the strains I’d choose. Lol

Basic Cannabinol testing is $40 and they need like 2 grams. It’s another $50 if you want a terpenes breakdown.

If I were growing for “profit” they certainly aren’t the strains I’d choose. Lol
As long as they make you smile.

Back
Top Bottom