Getting Freaky With Mars Hydro And The FC3000

So happy for you!

Time for a song!

Hooray for Regrowth! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Regrowth! He’s got himself a stash!
Don’t be mistaken! Don’t be misled!
Regrowth has some sticky hash and Trala gives good [*Removed by Admin due to lewd and in appropriate language*]

Day 79

MAC1 x Freakshow (Phenotype #1 | Back Left)

20220923_182535.jpg

20220923_182526.jpg
20220923_182514.jpg
20220923_202442.jpg
20220922_183230.jpg

Once again, she lost a cola and gifted me with some sampler nugs, so I thinned and spread her out a bit for airflow.
I even found a seed this time but I doubt it was the skunk that knocked her up. The sampler nugs from a week ago were alright, although not great to smoke before writing a journal update. I tried to post the other day and ended up losing part of it and giving up. Her drinking seems to have slowed down a bit but it looks like she still needs longer. "What are the trichomes telling you?"

MAC1 x Freakshow (Phenotype #2 | Front Right)

20220925_180655.jpg

20220923_184640.jpg
20220923_181210.jpg

This one still drinks a ton but part of that is from being so close to the dehumidifier.
There's a bit of fox tailing on this lady (the cola in the back on the righthand side.).
The leaves are colorful but getting a bit crispy on both of them. I'm noticing some issues but they're still hanging on.

Day 79

20220923_182535.jpg

20220923_182526.jpg
20220923_182514.jpg
20220923_202442.jpg
20220922_183230.jpg

Once again, she lost a cola and gifted me with some sampler nugs, so I thinned and spread her out a bit for airflow.
I even found a seed this time but I doubt it was the skunk that knocked her up.
The sampler nugs from a week ago were alright, although not great to smoke before writing a journal update.
Her drinking seems to have slowed down a bit but it looks like she still needs longer. "What are the trichomes telling you?"

20220925_180655.jpg

20220923_184640.jpg
20220923_181210.jpg

This one still drinks a ton but part of that is from being so close to the dehumidifier.
There's a bit of fox tailing on this lady (the cola in the back on the righthand side.).
The leaves are colorful but getting a bit crispy on both of them. I'm noticing some issues but they're still hanging on.
Dang man your M1xfreakshow pheno 1, seems to just keep throwing pistals and building new calyxes! She looks much bigger already from last week!! I'd say just let her finish building new calyxes until no more New pistils! Maybe raise the light a few inches or more so less light intensity might speed up finishing! Just another stoned gromies idea :DYour ladies are rocking it out Buddy! Keep up the good work and also airflow :passitleft:

This is what happens when you cross a sativa hybrid with another... Time ceases to exist.
The sampler nugs from a week ago were a bit speedy and cerebral but I don't mind that kind of buzz now and then.
I think I actually prefer that to what some might call an indica buzz. Although with hybridization the only real difference between an indica and sativa is the flowering times. We'll see how these other sampler nugs compare and go from there. The longest they can go is another week or 2 unfortunately because I need to take the tent down for the fall.

Both phenotypes look nearly identical now besides the leaf serrations.
The yield might be a bit better on the #1 but she's also got a gallon more to work with.
The #2 is a bit leggier and harder to train but I'm thinking she might be the only one worth keeping around.
She just has better terpenes and frost production and I haven't had any issues with her so far.

This is what happens when you cross a sativa hybrid with another... Time ceases to exist.
I Concur my Friend. Hell my Bangi Haze are a 70/30 sativa leaning hybrid. She is only looking like she at 3-4 week of budding outdoor on September 25th :(... they need at Least 5 weeks more.. My GDPs are maybe 3 weeks from finishing outside! It's difficult to grow a Mostly Sativa above the 46-47 parallel. Just my 2 cents!!

I've heard of people changing their schedule to 10/14 or so to speed things up.
Does that really work? Maybe I'll give it a go for the rest of the grow.
Share some photos when you get a chance. I bet those GDP are looking great.

I've heard of people changing their schedule to 10/14 or so to speed things up.
Does that really work? Maybe I'll give it a go for the rest of the grow.
That's kinda what I was referring too. Lower the light hours by 2, like maybe just exactly a 10/14. Raise the lights a bit, maybe lower the intensity by 10- 20%. That might Trick her into finishing a few days possibility a week earlier!! Just an idea. :passitleft: I have been hiding my Bangi Haze behind a tree in there grow area to block as much Late evening light as possible. Just to try and speed those up. Probably Futile though. My GDPs are fuggin fat and looking to only need maybe 3 more weeks!! O Crap and they smell Strong of Blueberry smell already!!!!!! The Bangi's smell strong of Lemon Pledge!! :):Rasta:

I'll post up the 8 pack out back up on here for ya in a day er 2 if ya Don't mind, my buddy!!?? The GDP are looking like some Fatty Buds already!!

Day 79

20220923_182535.jpg

20220923_182526.jpg
20220923_182514.jpg
20220923_202442.jpg
20220922_183230.jpg

I even found a seed this time but I doubt it was the skunk that knocked her up. The sampler nugs from a week ago were alright, although not great to smoke before writing a journal update. I tried to post the other day and ended up losing part of it and giving up. Her drinking seems to have slowed down a bit but it looks like she still needs longer. "What are the trichomes telling you?"

20220925_180655.jpg

20220923_184640.jpg
20220923_181210.jpg

Zephyrs is right looks like a fresh coat on her nugs.
You asked about trics in small print but no tric pics?
You will have to give more weight to her nutrient uptake.
With the new white pistils it'll be harder to tell when it's over.
So when she stops asking for nutrients doesn't matter how many white pistils she is throwing.
It's over. :rofl:
In the meantime their freeken Beautiful. :welldone:
That will be a brilliant haul.:yahoo:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

The way those are foxtailing you may never get to harvest! And I remember @Amy Gardner pulling individual buds away from the stems to increase airflow, so that might help with yours.

A few colas are as thick as my fist and as long as my forearm is.
All the LED naysayers might want to examine the martian tech from @Mars Hydro.
Some buds are so tight that I can't even get inside and look around.
There's one cola that I'm worried about and tried getting in there and she wasn't having it.

I brought out the magnifying glass earlier and tried getting some trichome shots but they didn't turn out great.
Didn't help much really given it's only x2-4 magnification. Hard to judge without the pistils turning or trichome pictures... It seems they've slowed down a bit with the drinking and some of the lowers look closer than the colas are.
I think I spotted a banana on the MAC1xFS #2, which wouldn't surprise me, given the #1 gifted me with the seed.
I figure some of those pistils are the same pistils as before and that they've just been moving slow from the cold nights. For sure some fox tailing going on though. Thinking I'll just give them another week and chop at week 12.

A few colas are as thick as my fist and as long as my forearm is.
All the LED naysayers might want to examine the martian tech from @Mars Hydro.
Some buds are so tight that I can't even get inside and look around.
There's one cola that I'm worried about and tried getting in there and she wasn't having it.

I brought out the magnifying glass earlier and tried getting some trichome shots but they didn't turn out great.
Didn't help much really given it's only x2-4 magnification. Hard to judge without the pistils turning or trichome pictures... It seems they've slowed down a bit with the drinking and some of the lowers look closer than the colas are.
I think I spotted a banana on the MAC1xFS #2, which wouldn't surprise me, given the #1 gifted me with the seed.
I figure some of those pistils are the same pistils as before and that they've just been moving slow from the cold nights. For sure some fox tailing going on though. Thinking I'll just give them another week and chop at week 12.
best money I've ever spent was on a little usb microscope. I think the one I bought was 30 bucks. You connect to your WIFI and download the app and you can zoom in really close and take great pics.

I think I spotted a banana on the MAC1xFS #2

Bananagate:

I'm not sure if it's stress from the cold weather, a final effort to procreate or if it's recessive from the FS. 🤔

20220927_182047.jpg

20220927_182055.jpg
20220927_181941.jpg

best money I've ever spent was on a little usb microscope. I think the one I bought was 30 bucks. You connect to your WIFI and download the app and you can zoom in really close and take great pics.
It's something I mean to buy so I can take some sexy trichome pics.
It would definitely help in situations like this where it's not entirely obvious when to harvest.
Does it have it's own network? And is it password protected? Or does it connect to your existing network somehow?

How close is your light?

I swear if my light is too close mine foxtail like cray.

About 12-14" but I think that's fine. It was that close all the way through flower. Might be a stress response.

20220927_182001.jpg
20220927_181914.jpg

Does it have it's own network? And is it password protected? Or does it connect to your existing network somehow?
It creates it's own non-internet-connected wifi network you connect your phone to. I suppose if someone nearby sees it on their list of available networks and downloads the app they may be able to see your flowers (or moles, whatever you're taking pics of), but only when it's actually on.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering.
I noticed there's a wired version but I'm sure the wireless one is easier to use.
I'd avoid the wired one. I've used both, and prefer the wireless one. The only benefit of the wired one, is it doesn't need to be charged before use (the wifi one has an internal battery).

Back
Top Bottom