getting pollen

deric

I would like to harvest seed as well as do cloning but where or how do I get the pollen to my females? I've only bought from one seed bank and they only sell feminized seed. Does anybody know of any pollen for sale or a bank that sells plants likely to be males? Thank you

To find some nice pollen you are going to want to buy Regular seeds, pop and grow em', when sex shows you are looking for the balls. Those said balls will within a week or two of being pushed out will open up and release pollen.

Now, females have the white hairs, when a male opens and releases the pollen into the air the females 2 white pistils (hairs) grab onto some pollen and pull it down into the calyx (pistils grab pollen and recede into the calyx). Then, a month or two down the road the plant will go through its process and produce you some nice seeds! You will notice the calyx starting to swell and fill in, this is the seed being produced inside that "cacoon".

:Namaste: That is a little quick write up, but breeding has WAY more variables and things you need to know prior to giving it a shot.

Best of luck on your adventure into producing some of your own seeds!

you could also make feminized pollen with the plant you do have using cs
Colloidial Silver. You can brush this on one or two nugs about 2-3 weeks into harvest and get it to hermaphrodite. Pay close attention to it's growth and cut the male nug before the pods pop. Brush/tap as much pollen as you can into a film canister. Apply your new pollen very carefully with a q-tip and make sure to not sneeze into the canister....especially while in your room with the flowering girls. That's a game ender.... Hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom