Getting settled

Hobos Bandaid

im just getting settled here, so, your gonna see less of the basic questions from me as times moves on. My question is simple, what do bongs/water pipes, bubblers (double and etc.), and glass pipes have against each other and in common? Basically, its about preference as with like skate decks or shoe companys, or maybe you like em all, but for a newb like me, which would be the best choice, or is it all the same deal?

im just getting settled here, so, your gonna see less of the basic questions from me as times moves on. My question is simple, what do bongs/water pipes, bubblers (double and etc.), and glass pipes have against each other and in common? Basically, its about preference as with like skate decks or shoe companys, or maybe you like em all, but for a newb like me, which would be the best choice, or is it all the same deal?

Hello.

what they all have in common is..... they will all get you high. The differences are a BONG will get you pretty high. While smoking out of a pipe is a lot more mellow and calm.

The only thing that gets you higher than a bong is a Gravity/Water Fall.

I hope that helped sir.

i posted this question along with a thread i made before but ill add it here too. Do bongs. pipes, bubblers get you as high as a blunt? I dont understand cuz a blunt burns slower and its length would make one think that itll get you higher cuz your taking more drags than with paraphernalia which makes a nug dissapear in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom