GFC Extracts

I'm not sure what your intention is here, but I'd like it if you would stop guessing how and what I do w my extracts after the solvent has been added. I am not allowed to speak of how I do my extracts here as it is extremely dangerous so there for its not allowed. Once you have smelt it, handled it, and smoked it or watch others that have you wouldn't be doing your smear campaign. I've never had a complaint in person or online until you. I take extreme pride in what I do and there for everytime it gets better and better. Again please feel free to start your own extract thread and dominate my extracts instead of just talking. Let's see your vacuum extracts

I&I

On cell didn't see rest of your post. No I don't think crumble is medicinal only. I've made shatter before but patients don't like handling it compared to crumble. And the new big thing is that white crumble powder. There are so many factors to go in to play to say what's medicinal to where no one can tell from looking at a picture if even the plant of the year didn't get hit w spider mites or fungas. I will eventually have my cbd oils tested once the plants are done but no true medicinal patient is buying bubble hash or most other extracts.

They need

Coconut oil
Butter
Tinctures
Cannabis oil (glycerin method)
Fan leafs for juicing
And any other natural form that's not a heavy thc concentrate.

I've yet to see one shop w cbd extracts like bubble hash

Nevermind.

Also, what you named is extraction equipment. Not purging equipment

Edited ur post.. ok well I'll a dress this too.

I was mentioning n tane and closed loop systems which are for extracting.

I&I

What does having a closed loop have to do with not having a vacuum?

Also, when you said "made without a vac" I was thinking heat whipping. Not with slight vac from a food dehydrator.

Again. I don't care what you do in between extracting and purging. That's not what I'm talking about.

Your purge method is replicating a simple $200-$300 set up. If a $4000 commercial food dehydrator/food sealer is only 21hg, I doubt what you have is pulling more than 14 or 15. Again. All I was doing is saying upgrading your PURGE process and maybe looking into dewaxing would be a good choice. Doing EITHER of these things will only increase the over all quality of oil. Deep vaccing and removing all plant fats, lipids, and waxes.. leaving behind only the resin and medicinal properties. Its a much cleaner oil no matter which way you look at it.

And I can do this with a Buchner funnel, TWO Erlenmeyer flasks, and a vacuum oven. Not that meth lab you posted.

Bunch of fancy equipment in a dirty garage. Screams medicinal.

Also, distilling butane will remove all heavies from butane that will not purge out, even under deep vac.

If I could only get oil 1 place in 100 miles I wouldn't complain either.. but I make my own. As for my extracts, the Absolute shatter in my avatar speaks for itself.

Not once have I said you're doing it wrong or anything like that. I can make crumble with a dab tool, and an oven set at the lowest heat. Do I do this? No. Does it make crumble? Yes. Is it clean? FAR from it. My point is just because it is a certain consistency does not mean it is purged fully or medicinal quality. 36 hours under deep vac can still be 500+ppm.

Your methods get you the oil you want. Start sending half grams and $50 to your labs in that state for PPM results. Literally every thing I've said up to this point has been taken out of context and taken to heart. You've been overly defensive to nearly every post. I ask how you got a job like that, wondering if they're a common job in medicinal states, and in return get a full resume and you're defending yourself like I said you should have that job. Just about to every post.

i quit reading half way through for a couple reasons. one, i never said anything about a vacuum not being needed for a closed loop i said i was thinking of a ntane or closed loop system was not speaking of the entire process that i change every time. second, you wont address the fact that you dont make extracts and you havent shown that what you talk about you have actually done. anyone can read a thread online and think they know how to do the best, and congratulations for being the best extractor with no proof or people backing you. i got to the point where you mentioned that was a meth lab setup and realized you are just a person that has no experience and only read forums.

i would have taken your suggestions with kindness if you would have approached this website, and my thread with respect. you have neither respect or know how to go about teaching others. So i encourage you to create your own thread for your extracts, and up show me with the proper way to go about making this extract that i am so terrible at making, please do.

i created this thread so i can get information about extracts, as well as teach what i know about extracts. and its not just the one you keep solely speaking of. so if you wish to teach your methods, do so properly and show your end results and find a way to tipy toe talking about the one extract you seem to be in love with. the only reason you see so many pics in this thread of this one extract is because that is the number one favorite here in washington next to edibles and it looks better then my butter and or coconut oil looks like, but i will take pictures of those now so that people realize i dont just make this one. ive also made Green Dragon, and agave tinctures, i guess i might as well take pictures of my homemade oatmeal peanutbutter medicated cookies, carrot cake, and banana cake as well..

I&i

ok finished reading now that im at the shop. that avatar is a fancy looking picture, i would love to see the pictures of the process you went through to make that specific slab. ive made shatter just as clean looking but my tric's were mature so it was more of a strawberry blonde color not white. im really trying not to take offence to your posts but anyone here will agree that you are not trying to educate me you are trying to belittle me. there is a way to teach, and preach. i do not like preachers. and when it comes to defending my job, im defending my name as well as what i stand behind, if someone wants to help me improve what i make then please do so in a respectful manner.

I&i

Also, distilling butane will remove all heavies from butane that will not purge out, even under deep vac.

you may want to edit your post, never did i mention i use butane in the process at all. butane was never mentioned and is not recommend for making extracts! it is highly dangerous. if you dont edit this post, a mod will. i do not want my thread going down because someone mentions a solvent that dangerous.

I&i

Lol okay.
Look at X-Tracted
In your state.

If you think yours is medical quality after that then go for it.

I have been making extracts longer than the time period you've mentioned you have been.

Look at the first picture of this thread.
In purged oil with tone bubbles all around the edges.. disgusting.

And its ridiculous because that's a SHIT ton of money in lab glass for no good reason. That could easily have gone to getting some damn purge equipment.

I've noticed most people only look into how to get extracts. Not how to properly refine them. (Cheap food dehydrator... prime example)

Also, the reason I asked what that has to do with a vac is because.... we are talking about fucking vacs. Not how to pull the extract. I don't care what you're pulling extracts with

You're purging with a food dehydrator.

Wax is for candles.

I'm done with this thread. Ignorance is bliss apparently.

SKUNKPHARMRESEARCH

get to reading.

Also lol. I'm in an illegal state, sorry I'm not blasting pictures online of every batch I've ever made.

I'll be ignoring this sub forum. I'm not here for hash and Im.not here to argue.

The facts are out there.

You are a medicinal dispensary selling non medicinal quality oils. Logic? None.
If money isn't an issue there should be NO reason you've been making extracts for 2 years and are still on some jail yard shit.

Step it up for your patients.
Goodbye and good luck with everything.

your talking about vacuums, i never mentioned it.

AGAIN please if you make good oil show your method in a good manner and many will listen. i wont listen to you talk about how others make their extracts while you claim to make the best out of anyone within 100miles of yourself with no proof other then a internet picture as your avatar.

And like i stated about my first picture on here. when i created this forum i did not take new pictures i uploaded pictures i had of previous made concentrates, and have continued to update with the newest of the extracts that i make. so thank you for proving my point that i have been getting better over the several years of watching and helping make bubble hash, butter, and everything else other then this one you solely speak of. now please move along as i still research this industry every day and have no intentions to harm anyone and have not harmed anyone. all you are doing is making an ass of yourself so continue if you please, but i am asking you now to leave respectfully if you have any respect at all. i can find out about winterizing and other methods of purging without your negative ways to teach. have a good day

I&i

You are a medicinal dispensary selling non medicinal quality oils. Logic? None.
If money isn't an issue there should be NO reason you've been making extracts for 2 years and are still on some jail yard shit.

Step it up for your patients.
Goodbye and good luck with everything.

if you knew what true medicine was you wouldnt be smoking butane. im sorry you are farthest from correct here. you have no place in this thread so thank you for leaving on your own will.

True medicine?
You have oil in picture #1 with 17,000+ ppm

Send a half gram and $50 to a gas chromatography lab, I will fly to Washington and inflate a balloon if any of your oil is below 500ppm

I'm that confident about that.

If you want to call this true medicine, get it tested man. Will also tell you the "Mystery oil" ppm from all that canned tane.

Later dude. Pm me with a results screen shot if you ever get it tested. They will supply it.

im this confident that no doctor will ever prescribe a patient to smoke something that has been extracted with butane in it no matter how much you purge it out. your case isnt even a case,

what you speak of "BHO" is not medicine. i am sorry you are taking this to offence but it isnt in any way shape or form. get over it.
now if you want to speak about HASH OIL then we are on a different topic (my topic)

"It is not TRUE medicine."

I&i

Edit : very impressive eyes you have there to take results through your screen and know what was used as a solvent. keep on keeping on or whatever you like to say

So that first picture isn't bho?

Bottom left corner of that picture.
Fat glob of hash that looks fresh off the razor.
Still LOADED with tane microbubbles

Again. If you want to prove how good your oil is, and how well you purge your oil, get a simple test done to prove it.

Obviously this isn't the wealthiest ingestion method. But as I mentioned, PROPERLY purged oil with a ppm of under a hundred, is less carbons than taking a hit with a BIC lighter.

Oil over 500ppm is considered unfit for smoking. Medicinal.marijuana undergoes inspection, so should oil. And this, I can guarantee, will be in the "red zone".

You seem confident in your oil that you think rivals all hash out there. I would really love for you to prove it

Giggity.

the reason oil doesnt get tested is because its not medicinal what are you not seeing about this.

bubble hash is more medicinal then bho, so just quit talking about bho you are giving the wrong intentions in this thread.

down the road i may look into getting the oil tested and i never waved that out as a option. but as of now as i stated i only test cbd strains that come into the shop, no need to test other products that True MEDICAL patients arent looking for. you can always tell the patients that truly need their medicine and the ones that just want the high, your clearly a high type of guy. some patients are looking for cbg's now, so that is also being tested for and labeled.

the reason i say your a high type of guy, is because your the type to come into my shop and go straight for the oils, not look at any of the other options or even ask about other options such as juicing or making oil with food based products. so if you are worried about my medicinal methods, please ask about what i tell true patients to do for true medicine. if a kid asks me how high ones going to get him, that is not for medicine.

I&i

EDIT : i have 3 cancer patients 2 of them being stage 4. one came and told me he has 3 weeks to live from what his doctor told him. i did not tell him to smoke bho or even eat bho. i gave him free fan leaves as well as a recipe printed out to juice with other recommend fruits and veggies and gave him a 1ml vial of cannabis oil for free so he can go and tack it on his gums while i get some more cbd oil made for him. i hope you understand that not all oil is made the way you think it is and many results come out the same.

i faught for this thread to stay open from a moderator and was able to keep it up because i dont mention the use of butane anywhere. so please if you want to talk about bho make your own thread its not the place here.

Dude. What the flippidy dodah do you not understand that PPM is everything. I'm not saying its some godly medicine. But people still flipping use it as a medicine don't they?

Don't kid yourself and say its not a medicine to justify giving bad quality.

PPM should be regulated. If its over a certain amount it shouldn't be consumed. SIMPLE!

Test it for Carbon PPM. That is what is important. I don't care what you consider a medicine or what you don't. YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING OIL OVER 500PPM.... ESPECIALLY AT A MEDICAL SHOP!

You probably won't test because you have shown a trend through these posts

Ignorance is bliss.

Later dude. Don't bother replying with another irrelevant, pointless post. You are all over the place with shit. Your oil is full of tane. That moisture in half these pictures is tane. Congrats on being able to finally.make crumble after 2 years

50 grams unpurged oil in a pan
WHIP THE SHIzz OUT OF IT
Put it in the oven at the lowest temp available to that brand.

2-5 minutes you have a dry, crumbly oil. Its fucking nasty. I'll say it again. WAX IS FOR CANDLES. Not saying this is what you do for crumble obviously. I'm just saying this is how simple it is to do something that took you 2 years..even easier with a vac oven.

its my thread, i will reply. and no, there is no as of now known use for bho as a medicinal use. im sorry to break it to you.

im not justifying my oil, i will stand by saying i smoke my oil as well as many others that have for years and have never ended up in the hopsital which is more then 75% of others can say. i know many people that have been hurt by un proper bho and that is why i take all the steps that i do to make sure i never have a patient say it makes them feel sick. and like you said in your last sentence above..

"even easier with a vac oven" thats all it is, easier now glad you said it and not me.

I&i

Edit : you have cronic back pain? take cannabis oil or start juicing daily

cronic back pain could be what i see the only argument for medicinal uses, but the same effects come from 5 star bubble hash which looks just like bho. so i really hope you can think outside your little box. and if youve been making oil as long as you say, you would be like me and know that 5 star bubble hash is dabbable and much much much cleaner then anything u can purge.

and there is the red flag i was looking for. you obviously dont make any type of concentrate as in bubble hash or bho you will never be purging 50 grams at mine or your level. you try and purge 50 grams in a vacuum and you will be there for days on end (while your butane sits and settles in all that oil leaking its taste into the oil that is not purgable) small batches are the only way to get the best results.

bubble hash 5 star, research it kid.

I&i

i have made hundreds to possibly thousands of grams of oil just within the last 6 months, and never once do i yield more then 15 grams of the concentrate. for a main reason and thats not because i dont have enough c nugs and trim to run more, its because smaller amounts are easier to work with.

I haven't gotten a chance to read through this whole post yet but I'm definitely interested I. Learning the process of making my own wax, crumble or even shatter for my pen and oil rig.

there are many different ways to make and purge extracts as you will see in the conversation between me and Absolutes.

the main one he was talking about is a gray area to talk about on here so would have to be in PM's for what he is speaking of.

to make dabbable oil that will work in your pen as well and is the cleanest form even if not purged at all, is made with water and ice.

its 5 star bubble hash, requires a 50$ set of bubble bags, 5 gallon bucket, water, ice, material being used, mixing and purging.

if you would like feel free to pm me. look forward to your response.

I&i

Back
Top Bottom