2014-05-11_09_24_15.jpg

2014-05-11_09_42_46.jpg

20140522_085955.jpg

20140522_121208.jpg

20140529_070455.jpg

20140529_075800.jpg

20140603_065149.jpg

20140603_072831.jpg

I make several different types of infused marijuana products.

Butter
Coconut oil
RSO
kief
bubble hash (1-5 star)
tinctures
tea
and always looking to make more. Any suggestions, or questions i will do my best to figure them out or complete the suggestions. i change a variable in my experiments every time so i rarely get the same consistency or yield. So if your afraid to make your own, cant make your own, or need advice. feel free to ask, i know other great cannabis extractors on these forums and we will get you helped out as soon as possible.

I&i

I make several different types of infused marijuana products.

Butter
Coconut oil
RSO
kief
bubble hash (1-5 star)
tinctures
tea
and always looking to make more. Any suggestions, or questions i will do my best to figure them out or complete the suggestions. i change a variable in my experiments every time so i rarely get the same consistency or yield. So if your afraid to make your own, cant make your own, or need advice. feel free to ask, i know other great cannabis extractors on these forums and we will get you helped out as soon as possible.

I&i
Hi Gf, I am interested in learning about extracts...does it include oil for my pen ?..and dabbing but I cannot find anything that thoroughly covers this... from what I know it includes using a vacuum with a cookie with bubbles...see how much I do not know or understand. Anyways right now I don't have the materials needed to do any of that... but I was hoping to understand how to more. You should do a video. It seems like you have the know how and could educate others..I mean look at those pictures, they look so good !

i will pm you in a second

A video i dont believe i can fully get you what your wanting as i dont allow any electronic device around me when making most extracts (for several reasons).. however i feel i can get you the info you need it will just have to be in a pm. dont believe im allowed to really discuss how to make what your asking for (even though that leaves people to attempting on their own and hopefully not ending up on the news)

I&i

i don't have a vacuum, the head volunteer said they would buy one for me to help speed my purge process up. i purge my extracts with a food dehydrater. nothing fancy just a cheap one from a thrift store will do. i keep it on the very top wrack (furthest away from the heat element) with the vents fully open on top, making the inside around 80-90 degrees. i do this because yes it takes longer but you get more of the terpenes left when you dont heat it (roughly) 120 degrees it will start burning the extract. so you have more of the smell and flavor of the plant used. now as of material, i prefer to make the entire plant into extract. C buds (small guys not worth trimming) , trim (sweat leaf and fan leafs) , as well as stems. i believe you get more of the plant properties instead of just strictly thc, if your wanting strictly thc an Indica bud as they tend to be higher in thc, purple strains tend to be lower in thc as well as most sativas. i read somewhere that more CBDs (60 CBDs out of 421 compounds) {not all but some} found in the plant instead of the flowers (may or may not be true, take this with a grain of salt)

I&i

So you aren't using a vac? I think that should be priortity #1, especially if this is going to patients.

Have you ever looked into winterizing?
Dewaxed oils give you less overall weight, but a far higher quality oil. And will fetch far more at the counters.

Vacuum is a nice form of purging but not the only way to purge.

First off, what ur talking about extracting with you will be able to tell if it's bad for you. As you will get poisoning from it. There will also be a crackling sound as well as a terrible smell. If u look at my pictures or are in washington feel free to stop by our shop become a patient and see for yourself. I've seen plenty of good and bad oil and I feel rather insulted u would question me because I have a different method then others. Mine works perfect and has for years w no one collapsing a lung or going to the hospital. They would report this to us if so. Now I'm out earing so I will address this further if needed later.

I&I

Guess I'm not insulted that u questioned it, it's a matter of how u went about questioning it. Maybe approach a little nicer around here if u want a good welcoming.

I&I

Finally finished reading your first post. If u look at my oil, u can see through it like the surface of the moon crater like. This is dry as it can get. So if ur point is u think I care about weight u are very wrong. We have standard price for all our oils shatter and crumble we don't mark up. As 8 stated in another post nothing over 10 a gram and most around 8

Woah, well I certainly wasn't trying to be insulting. I'll refrain from posting that late, don't want to come off as short with people.

Clearly you can pull good oil, no questions there.
I read your post and looked into food dehydrators and found that even the heavy duty industrial ones pull about 24-27hg, so I just thought maybe the cheap ones don't have the best pull for oil. Goal is around 29.5hg

I wasn't implying you are doing anything what so ever to gain or add weight to your product. I only mentioned weight because that is what deters most people from making dewaxed oils. I mentioned they sell for more in dispensaries because it kinda evens out. I definitely wasn't trying to say you're skimping people or anything.

How did you land a gig like that at a dispensary? That's literally my dream haha. Is it common for them to hire someone to make their concentrates?
No dispensaries here in Florida yet so I'm jot sure how all that works exactly.

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to future batches

I just saw your second post. I'm on a phone and its a bit difficult to navigate lol.

Again, I am not questioning your oil quality of technique. I only mentioned a vac because I feel it may give you a lower PPM in the end. I feel really bad for coming off as insulting. Truly wasn't my intentions.

I have been making extracts for about 2 years now 1 of the two years has been on my own now. I was relentless when it came to getting this job. I also know alot about the industry as well as the new laws.

I am also on my phone and was tiref last night, I look forward to speaking w u soon.

Patients are allowed to vend their product to medical facility's in washington. Any medical patient can grow and vend as long as it's inspected or tested. Trust me if anyone gets sick or whatever from my extracts I'll be the first to drop. I've been smoking extracts for a couple years now and I have no different body effects. I also do know what bad oil taste like, when I first was introduced to oil it was dark green smelt like chemicals sizzles and hurt the chest and lungs to smoke. My oil is sold in tacoma and central washington, I make around 100 grams a week from c buds and sweet leaf. Been told it's one of the better extracts in washington.
I&I

Also, I don't just push it and throw it in a dehydrater. I am restrained from telling anyone how exactly I make it from the rules on these forums. Maybe a youtube video will help down the road and u can tell me what to do better. Then I think we'll both be on the same page

I've grown for 7 years
I make all extracts
I roll perfect cyclone blunts
I make butter w a crock pot
I know security systems, data entry, customer service as well as working a cash register. There is much more thatI can do in the industry, I eat sleep and breath this industry.

As far as me being insulted it was far from the reason of you questioning my oil, it's that u came off as I'm here to make profits and don't care about my patients health which is farthest from the truth. You ask any of the patients or look at our sight and u will see our patients love me. Why do I say me? Because I single handedly run a collective in the middle of Washington state, the only one within 75+ miles.

I very much may get a vacuum, it's not the money as much as I feel I don't need it. There are many ways to get the same results. With that said, have stages of purging not just one stage (a vacuum) if I get a vacuum I'll continue to purge the way I am but will then throw it in the vacuum to just speed the process up

That's certainly wasn't my objective. I am sure you care about your patients! I'd never question that.

The ONLY reason I mentioned weight/price/dewaxing oils is because I mention it to everyone who isn't making dewaxed oils. I didn't at all mean to make it seem like you care more about money than your patients. Sorry about that

Also, I wasn't questioning or trying to make you defend your position working with a dispensary. I am not in a medicinal state at all currently, so I'm very unfamiliar with what jobs are available. The fact that you're like a resident extractor is awesome, hopefully a position or two like that will be available when Florida gets medicinal. Like I mentioned, that's my dream job haha.

I will be buying a vacuum oven here pretty soon, if you haven't gotten a vac by that time and are interested in getting one, I'll happily send my extra one your way free of charge.

I applaud what you are doing, and hope sometime to be in a position like you are currently in. Props on everything my man.

Newest form that has became a huge hit here, i personally dont like working with the dry crumbly powder (its hard to work with) but it is a very nice clean smooth hit the terpenes have an amazing smell to this oil.

20140708_064025.jpg

This form was a little more waxy then the above form, is a extremely heavy high and smooth smoke, very easy to over do it with this one.

20140708_074757.jpg

That's certainly wasn't my objective. I am sure you care about your patients! I'd never question that.

The ONLY reason I mentioned weight/price/dewaxing oils is because I mention it to everyone who isn't making dewaxed oils. I didn't at all mean to make it seem like you care more about money than your patients. Sorry about that

Also, I wasn't questioning or trying to make you defend your position working with a dispensary. I am not in a medicinal state at all currently, so I'm very unfamiliar with what jobs are available. The fact that you're like a resident extractor is awesome, hopefully a position or two like that will be available when Florida gets medicinal. Like I mentioned, that's my dream job haha.

I will be buying a vacuum oven here pretty soon, if you haven't gotten a vac by that time and are interested in getting one, I'll happily send my extra one your way free of charge.

I applaud what you are doing, and hope sometime to be in a position like you are currently in. Props on everything my man.

i appreciate your thoughts about gifting me your vacuum but money is really far from the issue. ive gone as far as looking into Ntane systems, Closed loop systems, and the most recent phenofarm system they have set up in their garage is a science lab of its own.. but when it comes down to it, there is more then one way to do anything out there. if i invest into a better cleaner system it will be closed loop or ntane. as of now, i got no problem making some of the cleanest purest extracts found in central washington. will put it up against any other claims, i showcase my extracts with extreme pride. thanks for letting me know about winterization as another local grower has heard of it as well all though he said my extracts feel and taste no different then winterized. ive even been able to get my extracts to form into powder without a vacuum, its all about low heat, lots of maintenance, and long long hours of not letting it sit still.

I&i

Vacuum_distillation_003-1.jpg

YUM those extracts look good enough to eat!
Great work GFC.
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.

thanks duncan, and welcome to 420mag. if you have any issues or concerns dont be afraid to ask. were all friendly here :)

I&i

Back
Top Bottom