GG#4 x White Widow Clones In RDWC

Scrogdawg

It's been over 3 years since I had this RDWC set up and operating. It's been in cold storage since then. Took me that long to use up the cured bud and bubble hash I had. Only had 1 small leak that was easily repaired with some marine silicone. Got everything set back up and running yesterday and put 4 Gorilla Glue #4 X White Widow clones in today.
Apr 1 1.jpg
Apr 26 3.jpg
Apr 26 4.jpg

Strain — Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow
# of Plants - 4 (clones from one mother)
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Early Veg
Setup - RDWC
Light — 2 x 24SAMS from Timber Grow Lights
Nutrients - General Hydronponics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom), Cal/Mg and Z7
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 340
EC - .68
PH - 5.8
RH -
Tent Temperature -70 to 75 F
Water Temperature - 68 to 73 F
Tent Square Footage - 25
Grow Square Footage - 9.75
Water Pump - 500 gph Submersible
Air Pump - 4 x 10.0 L/Min @ 4psi with 6" stones (1 in each bucket)

Day 8 in the RDWC for the Gorilla Glue#4 X White Widow clones and all are doing well. The root system is developing nicely and I topped all 4 clones at the 4th node.

Mar 15 1.jpg
Mar 22 1.jpg
May 4 2.jpg

Day 19 of veg, and ten days since I topped these four GG#4 x White Widow clones. Did a reservoir change last night and am currently running at 5.8 ph and feeding at 620 ppm with GH nutrients. This morning I gave them all a haircut, turned up the lights some and set up the scrog net.
May 14 2.jpg
May 14 3.jpg
May 15 1.jpg
May 15 2.jpg

It's been over 3 years since I had this RDWC set up and operating. It's been in cold storage since then. Took me that long to use up the cured bud and bubble hash I had. Only had 1 small leak that was easily repaired with some marine silicone. Got everything set back up and running yesterday and put 4 Gorilla Glue #4 X White Widow clones in today.
Apr 1 1.jpg
Apr 26 3.jpg
Apr 26 4.jpg

Strain — Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow
# of Plants - 4 (clones from one mother)
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Early Veg
Setup - RDWC
Light — 2 x 24SAMS from Timber Grow Lights
Nutrients - General Hydronponics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom), Cal/Mg and Z7
Medium - Hydroton
PPM - 340
EC - .68
PH - 5.8
RH -
Tent Temperature -70 to 75 F
Water Temperature - 68 to 73 F
Tent Square Footage - 25
Grow Square Footage - 9.75
Water Pump - 500 gph Submersible
Air Pump - 4 x 10.0 L/Min @ 4psi with 6" stones (1 in each bucket)

Day 8 in the RDWC for the Gorilla Glue#4 X White Widow clones and all are doing well. The root system is developing nicely and I topped all 4 clones at the 4th node.

Mar 15 1.jpg
Mar 22 1.jpg
May 4 2.jpg

Day 19 of veg, and ten days since I topped these four GG#4 x White Widow clones. Did a reservoir change last night and am currently running at 5.8 ph and feeding at 620 ppm with GH nutrients. This morning I gave them all a haircut, turned up the lights some and set up the scrog net.
May 14 2.jpg
May 14 3.jpg
May 15 1.jpg
May 15 2.jpg
Been looking into hydrophobic growing is there any major benefits in switching to hydro

Those are some very beautiful girls

Been looking into hydrophobic growing is there any major benefits in switching to hydro

Those are some very beautiful girls

@Jaygrowing
No bugs with hydro, that for sure is a benefit.
You can realtime monitor ph, ppm's, water temp etc.
You know exactly how much water they're drinking daily.
Generally better yield per plant. (some would argue that, but thats my perception)
Those are a few benefits that come to mind immediately. End of the day, its whatever your comfortable with and what ever method you get good at.

Thanks for stopping by...

I'll just sit in the back and drool, and this is as close to staring at Rider's set-up as I'll get these days! :)

:thanks: for the tag.
@InTheShed Haha, funny you'd remember his build. He and I designed them and I built this prototype. We made a few small changes and he built the next one, much bigger and better. Thanks for coming over.

Day 33 in veg. Was away for a few days and came back to shit growing everywhere, so today was defol, trim and tuck day. It took a minute to get the job done. I raised the lights and increased the feeding to 760 ppm. They are consuming 2 gallons a day now of nute water.
May 28 1.jpg
May 28 2.jpg
May 28 3.jpg

Nice setup. They're taking off, I love how quickly they grow in hydro.

Back
Top Bottom