GG#4 x White Widow Clones In RDWC

Day 40 in veg for the 4 White Widow x Gorilla Glue #4 clones. Should have got at the defoliating a few days ago, but hey, got it done today. Tucked and folded into the bottom scrog net as best I could and installed the upper screen. I'll level everything as it hits the second deck and then flip to flower. Should be about 10 days. I'm currently feeding GH nutes at 740ppm with my ph at 5.8.

June 4 1.jpg

June 4 2.jpg

June 4 3.jpg

Of course your welcome to tag along @Sobergrower.

I've done many many grows with a second scrog. I tend to get a rough growth direction on the bottom and then find it much easier to fine tune it for evenness and spread in the second deck.

Wow ok I'm just reading about scrog and its benefits..... I have yet to come across a dual staged scrog set up.... Friggin sweet.

Oh yea and look at that thick *$$ canopy... Definitely a happy group.:high-five:

Scrogdawg,

Do you intentionally have space on the sides of your scrog so you will be able defoliate or for some other reason?

It looks like you filled up the lower net nicely. Over the next 10 days (before you flip) do all the shoots stay within the net boundaries or do they end up filling out the tent?

Scrogdawg,

Do you intentionally have space on the sides of your scrog so you will be able defoliate or for some other reason?

It looks like you filled up the lower net nicely. Over the next 10 days (before you flip) do all the shoots stay within the net boundaries or do they end up filling out the tent?
I always keep it within the boundaries of the scrog frame. There's not a lot of light outside that area so little benefit to letting it go to the tent walls, and secondly it allows me room to get in to work all four sides of the scrog.

So well done my friend. It looks like those babies will produce more than you will need…hint-hint. :rofl:
Thanks @Grandpa Tokin. Next grow is going to be that same Gorilla Glue #4 that frosted up nearly as well as the run of it you had a few years ago. That shit would jar Jesus right off the cross.

Day 1 Of flower. Did a res change this morning, calibrated the meters and got everything dialed in. I've got a reasonably level canopy to start with and the stretch is jut beginning. Feeding at 720 ppm with ph @ 5.8.

July 6 1.jpg
July 6 2.jpg
July 6 3.jpg

Damn @Scrogdawg i remember when you put that system together years ago! glad to see you pull it out of storage and put it back in action.
Looks like a classic scrogdawg grow from what I remember
I just pulled my tents out of storage myself starting up again soon
journal will be posted in the next couple of days
hope to see you back on and get an update on this grow!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom