GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

re: GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

When I started my 2nd journal here I found out about the contests! Plant of the month, nug of the month and so on. These are great ways to get you name out there in the community and you get awesome prizes from the sponsors! Nutrients, pests controls, lights, butter makers and all kinds of stuff.

Interesting, sounds like a good idea.

Ya learn something new everyday! Thanks for the info DV, I hope my nugs are worthy of a prize. And I don't think I answered you last time so yes that is the Gorilla Glue to the far left. Since transplanting, she has gotten very bushy from LST'ing and doesn't seem to want to stop growing! I'm hoping she doesn't get too big for my tent or I'll have to scrog. I may have time today to put up the flower tent. I'm ready to see some buds forming!

Updates with pics coming at you later today when my lights cut on. Had a bit of a setback because I setup my flower tent and accidentally had my fans off so my plants got a bit of a sauna treatment for 12hrs :tokin:

Started my Fox Farm trio budding nutes on Oct 15th. Now comes the fun part.....waiting.

What's sup everyone! Finally back on here with an actual update, images included. Since moving into the larger tent they have began to flower and have pistils shooting all over them. GG4 and Black Haze are to the left, and Secret Recipe/OG Kush are to the right in that order (back to front). I've read up on the Fox Farms nute trio and have seen lots of growers suggest feeding slightly less than the fox farm schedule shows for the first 2 weeks as others have experienced nutrient burn that way. I went with a full feeding on OCT 15th, followed by a light feeding/foliar spray that will be followed up with a feeding of plain water. This schedule has worked the best for me and keep my coco mix from drying out, as well as unnecessary salt buildup in the roots. I'm running 2 400W Mars 2 LEDs as well as an 8 bulb T5 lamp that has 4 red and 4 blue bulbs. This would be day 7 of the flower period. It's getting exciting! :goof::lot-o-toke:

image1594.jpeg
image1593.jpeg
image1590.jpeg
image1592.jpeg
image1591.jpeg

Thank you! The close ups are just what I could get of my OG Kush. I'll start using a better camera now also. I've just been using my phone up to this point. It's starting to smell already :morenutes:

New Pics coming @ ya. Still from my phone but they do the job for now. Once I get actual nugs forming I'll whip out the real camera. Here it goes!

image1819.jpeg
image1820.jpeg
image1821.jpeg
image1823.jpeg
image1824.jpeg
image1822.jpeg

GG4 back left / OG Kush front left / Secret Recipe back right / Black Haze front right.
I'm going to be adding in some bamboo stakes to hold up my colas, but may try cages for the GG4 as she is RELALY bushy from LSTing during veg. I gave them a light feeding of my Fox Farms trip nutes. Alternating from heavy, light, then ph'd water for my feeding schedule. I transplanted OG Kush to a slightly larger pot hoping to see her expand a bit more but they tend to be stocky plants with a big swell. Going to do one defoliation session around week 4 of flower, any suggestions to that? Thanks ahead of time. :Namaste:

New pics coming as I'm in the middle of week 3 of flowering. My Black Haze is already starting to purple so I'm excited for that. The OG Kush plant is the shortest but has tons of tops. GH4 is the stretcher in the back. Lots of bud sites on her as well. My supplier told me GG4 would stretch and get lots of smaller, really dense nugs. Lastly is my Secret Recipe in the back right. I have let her grow pretty much by herself with minimum defoliation/lollipopping to see how she would react compared to the others. Going to give them a foliar feed right now before the lights cut back on.
image2556.jpeg
week3flwr1.jpg
week3flwr2.jpg
week3flwr3.jpg

They look like beautiful, healthy plants!

Thank you Glimmer! They have really taken off in the last few days and the purpling has me stoked. I've grown grape God before but it didn't turn very purple just some of the leaves, but my black haze should be dark nugs. Already seeing trichs all over and the smells are amazing. Looking forward to see how your girls are doing as well! :420::Namaste:

She's filling out very nicely. This is my black haze that was super ripped throughout her life to produce this many tops. The early purple has me excited.

image2643.jpeg

Very nice pheno ya got there OG! Wow! She is special.

Thanks Nic! Feels good too see improvements from my last grow. Now starting the 4th week of flower today. The smell is so good I wish I could show you all somehow. But anyhow, here's a couple of updated images of my OG Kush and Black Haze (easiest to photograph because they're in the front.
image2811.jpeg
image2810.jpeg

Day 24 of flower and the girls are getting sticky all over. Going to flush Em this weekend for the final time before harvest. Check out the colors around here. :goof:

Og Kush
image2983.jpeg

Black Haze
image2984.jpeg

Secret Recipe
image2985.jpeg

Gorilla Glue #4
image2986.jpeg

Over 1/3 of the way there, trying to be patient..... :blunt:

Found these on my distributors web page. Thought it'd be a good add for anyone interested in the genetics of these girls. Couldn't find Black Haze on there but no big deal.
image3011.jpeg
image3010.jpeg
image3009.jpeg

image3031.jpeg

GG4 stacking up nicely! Going to be a bday gift for myself next month. She's a beauty

Man those are sum sparkly flowers you got there! Your bday will be a good one with that gift waitin for ya.

Man I'm getting so impatient. My black haze smells exactly like the Fruity Kix cereal. Lol. More pics to come tonight after work. Going to flush either tonight or tomorrow for the last time before harvest. Alls good in the hood! :goof::blunt:

Back
Top Bottom