GG4 - Black Haze - Secret Recipe & OG Kush From Clone Under T5/LED

What's up party ppl. Finished harvesting my first grow a couple weeks back and am currently starting 6 new plants. I'll start a new journal for that grow and I'll be posting some final weight and images of the girls from this grow. Pulled down almost a half P from my Gorilla Glue alone. Haven't had to go to anyone else for bud since before the holiday season. Feels sooooo good! :thumb:

Awesome bro! That is a huge haul for just one plant. I'm also running 6 plants in my grow. Check it out when you get a chance.

What's up party ppl. Finished harvesting my first grow a couple weeks back and am currently starting 6 new plants. I'll start a new journal for that grow and I'll be posting some final weight and images of the girls from this grow. Pulled down almost a half P from my Gorilla Glue alone. Haven't had to go to anyone else for bud since before the holiday season. Feels sooooo good! :thumb:
Congratulations on the harvest bro I know you loving having your own right now, what are you growing next I definitely want front row seats :)

Awesome bro! That is a huge haul for just one plant. I'm also running 6 plants in my grow. Check it out when you get a chance.

Thanks brotha! She turned out to be a beast. I vegged the GG4 3 weeks longer than the rest and let her flower for 12 weeks. I'll have some shots of her in here shortly

Congratulations on the harvest bro I know you loving having your own right now, what are you growing next I definitely want front row seats :)

Yeah man it feels good! 4 strains to pick from whenever I like. Can't beat that! I'll be growing some cheesequake, holy grail Kush, and some more of the black haze this go round. 6 plants total.

Nice strain selection. I'm keen to see what the cheesequake is like.

Looking forward to the pics of the GG#4.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Harvest Day Part 2! Going to cut down my Black Haze and Secret Recipe today. Will post some nice shots of them later on but for now here's the ladies last upload while still upright. Hoping for some good weight on these and will use better drying/curing techniques

image5772.jpeg
image5771.jpeg
image5770.jpeg
Some of the best looking buds I've seen.

Rep +1

Back
Top Bottom