GH FloraNova Feeding Schedule?

LowDoughGrow

Where can I find feeding schedule for the Floranova series nutes? The website has some information but I would like find someone who is actually using it. I use it in soil, DWC, and Deep Water Culture. The hydro stuff I have dialed-in pretty well but can t get the soil feeding dialed-in. My plants are clawing up regardless of all the remedies I have tried. I have tried flushing, watering less, watering more, I have raised and lowered the nutes, played with light hieght nothing affects my droopy veggers.

For Soil, I have been following the bottle directions but reduce it by about 25%. I have no burning of the tips but do get some minor discoloring on the lower leaves. I only use nutes every fourth watering. I have no camera, no ppm meter, no ph meter - only a cheap soil PH probe which seems to read the same no matter what. I use dechlorinated tap water, have good air circ, good air temps, no bugs, large un-rootbound pots, great soil, new bulb, prooven strains and still have clawing.

Any help with FloraNova schedules is appreciated

-LoDo

Weed,
Thank you for the link, your reply is appreciated.

That link is the schedule I have been following. It does not say how often to feed only says to flush after every third watering. Should I be feeding with nutes every watering and water with fresh water every 4th watering as the wbsite states? Hence my need to find an actual feeding schedule from someone using these nutes. My plants are all clawed up or curled under, is it possible some sort of deficiancy could do this? I suspect I am over watering and under feeding. With no camera, I'm kinda screwed. I need to talk to a soil/floranova grower to talk to.

We do it all with Flora nova ill give you both hydro and soil.
Ok here it is first hydro.
veg
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
PH 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
ppm 1300-1600 average 1400
GH nutes
new product-Floralicious grow-8 ounces
Flora Nova grow -8 onces
Foralicious plus-3 onces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
Tarantula powder-28 grams
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-16 onces
"skip advanced nutes on the 3rd week"
Thats what the garden is running works awsome with 5 different strains
no burn or yellow anywhere on the plants

Bloom
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
ph 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
GH nutes
new products-floralicious bloom 8 ounces
flora nova bloom-8 ounces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
stop Advanced nutes after 3 weeks in bloom
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-32 onces
continue even in final flush

ok soil

40ml of Flora Nova
40ml of Floralicious grow
for 5 gallons of water
dont feed for the first 2 weeks as your soil has nutes in it.
then start 25% 3rd week
50% 4th week
100% from then on depending how much you want to veg.

boom we do the same 40ml bloom with a kicker of sugar.
hope that helps.If you need anything give me a mp.

We do it all with Flora nova ill give you both hydro and soil.
Ok here it is first hydro.
veg
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
PH 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
GH nutes
new product-Floralicious grow-8 ounces
Flora Nova grow -8 onces
Foralicious plus-3 onces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-16 onces
"skip advanced nutes on the 3rd week"
Thats what the garden is running works awsome with 5 different strains
no burn or yellow anywhere on the plants

Bloom
55 gallon rez
20 buckets
weekly water changes
ph 5.2-6.2 average 5.5
GH nutes
new products-floralicious bloom 8 ounces
flora nova bloom-8 ounces
Advanced nutes
Piranha powder-28 grams
stop Advanced nutes after 3 weeks in bloom
Botanicare nutes
Sweet-32 onces
continue even in final flush

ok soil

40ml of Flora Nova
40ml of Floralicious grow
for 5 gallons of water
dont feed for the first 2 weeks as your soil has nutes in it.
then start 25% 3rd week
50% 4th week
100% from then on depending how much you want to veg.

boom we do the same 40ml bloom with a kicker of sugar.
hope that helps.If you need anything give me a mp.

Pit,
Many thanks. I used a scaled down version of your formula as I did not have a couple of the products. Everything spruced up nicely in no time. Thanks again for your help and clear instruction! - LoDo:grinjoint:

From what your saying its not your feding schedule that's off its your PH. You can't use those cheap ph meters. No good, you need to get one for atleats $50 to give you real readings of your soil. The more you spend the more accurate the reading. I had the same problem using floranova ad I didn't have a ph meter either. It will also help to purchase a ppm meter to know the stregnth of your juice you wip up and and a liquid ph meter to ph the solution rigt. I kep mine at 5.5. Soil is easy to grow in but if ou don't catch the problem before it starts then its a bitch to fix. You will have to flush twice and or maybe switch to new soil. Its a pain with out a full PH kit. I like hydro more. But I start all my grows in soil. This time I'm keeping 3 in soil and the rest in hydro.

hey hows it going i got a question on the feeding... do you use the floranova everytime you water and how much do you give them....???? noob here..

Back
Top Bottom