GH Pineapple Rush additive suspected probs...

Sanwan

Anyone here ever use the GH Pineapple Rush?

I have used it twice and both times within a few days I have gobs starting to accumulate within 24 hours on the bottom of the roots!! This isn't from light leaks or bad water either.
Both times in separate buckets, separate plants, but always after adding this stuff. The buckets I did not add it to were fine. I am done with it. Screw that, the plants and I have come too far!! Gonna give the bottle to a friend and let him try his hand with it! Could it be the natural sugars from the Pineapple Rush reacting with the chems in the micro,bloom and grow fertilizer?

Anyone here ever use the GH Pineapple Rush?

I have used it twice and both times within a few days I have gobs starting to accumulate within 24 hours on the bottom of the roots!! This isn't from light leaks or bad water either.
Both times in separate buckets, separate plants, but always after adding this stuff. The buckets I did not add it to were fine. I am done with it. Screw that, the plants and I have come too far!! Gonna give the bottle to a friend and let him try his hand with it! Could it be the natural sugars from the Pineapple Rush reacting with the chems in the micro,bloom and grow fertilizer?

I think your right Jawasan, The pineapple rush is organic and it's reacting with the chemicals in the 3 part Flora series.

Back
Top Bottom