GH Super Silver Haze?

Candy kush

Hey 420

Im new at posting here but long time reader.

I have a question

I got some seeds for GH Nederlands it should be Super Silver Haze But for me it looks like some kind of Indica or is there some phono types i dont know of?

Here is some pics

The bedst of somke
From Denmark

Green House says it's a Sativa. Herbies says it's an Indica on the search page summary, but the description from Herbies also says it's an Indica.

This could very well just be another Sativa/Indica hybrid, someone who knows more about the strain could give you more information, or if you want to spend some time looking up the lineage, that might give you an idea too.

But basically, with hybrids, they'll take characteristics from both parent plants. It could very well be a Sativa dominant, with Indica looking leaves.
Hell, I grew an Indica dominant that had a long Sativa flower time.

The Sativa/Indica classification is there to explain the effect, not the appearance of the plant.

So lets say that this is a more indica like phenotype of ssl will the effect the be indica or will the effect be like it supose little indica whit a creepy hard hitting sativa?

I have 2 going that I thought were indica dominate and are definitely sativas. lol. I wasn't ready to deal with that, but, oh well. Wonder how they worked out for Candy kush.....

Back
Top Bottom