GH WaterFarm question?

shwaaaan

Alright, I am new to the forum because I will be starting my first Hydroponic grow with the GH WaterFarm Individual. I am still undecided on lights to use but i'm leaning towards a 400 Watt HPS light system if i can afford it when i get paid. The Waterfarm individual comes with a 2 gal res but ive read that it will not be enough in the long run so i wanted to hear back on some people who have used the system before.
How do i attach a separate bigger res?
I will be starting a seedling in some rockwool, not sure what strain yet, and want to know when i should start using the waterfarm? as soon as i put the germinated seed in rockwool? or do i let it grow a bit first?

Also, a little off topic, im looking for a growtent/box that i can easily set up with ventilation. any suggestions?

All help is appreciated :)

Welcome to the forums ;)

The waterfarm actually comes with a 4 gallon reservoir. The container which holds the plant/hydroton is 2 gallon.

It will be plenty, plus I don't advise growing a large plant in it anyhow, becomes quite a pain.

I would germinate your seedling and get it a bit established then place it into the waterfarm.

As for grow tents, we've found the growlab's to be one of the best out there.

We're sponsors so if you need any assistance choosing equipment please give us a shot!

Welcome to the forums ;)

The waterfarm actually comes with a 4 gallon reservoir. The container which holds the plant/hydroton is 2 gallon.

It will be plenty, plus I don't advise growing a large plant in it anyhow, becomes quite a pain.

I would germinate your seedling and get it a bit established then place it into the waterfarm.

As for grow tents, we've found the growlab's to be one of the best out there.

We're sponsors so if you need any assistance choosing equipment please give us a shot!

Thank you for the info, I think I will be buying one of those setups on that link!
Another question, if I do not end up using waterFarm, depending on my budget, I will be making my own but I do not know how to attach a separate resevoir to the 5 gallon buckets, any info on this at all? I can't seem to find it using google..

Alright I will def be doin it the DIY way..
Unrelated question but I will be able to have more plants now, how many plants can a 400w MH bulb grow and flower ?

9 was more than I actually though, I was only goin to go to about 4 plants per grow
Not goin big, just enough to fill my need

Back
Top Bottom