GHempster Afghani Review Grow Under Giixer LED

GHempster

Welcome to the Giixer led review grow.

I am Gerald P Hempster from Newfoundland Canada growing in ProMix with local worm castings, Gaia Green amendments and RAW NPK supplements.

The seeds are Afghani #1 reg. Photo period. They are free seeds I was given in my last order from True North Seedbank

Marijuana Seeds

There was two seeds that came and was hoping for a male and a female seed.

20191129_001233.jpg

Planted on November 29.

20191201_231200.jpg

Both germinated after 3 days and were put under Giixer with 3 other seedlings.

A few days of adjusting light to find right height and found the best spot to be 25cm (10") from canopy with just veg switch on.

20191202_115757.jpg

20191205_204710.jpg

This is from Dec 5 which would make these seedlings about day 3 from breaking surface. I removed the other seedlings as they are for another journal and I wanted to dedicate the Giixer to one plant so in the next few days I will decide which girl stays and which has to go. For now they are both fine and happy under the Giixer.

Thanks for stopping by and chime in anytime about anything.

Happy growing

UPDATE :

Picked the strongest out of the two and removed the other. The other one had scars from seed pod and was not as big.

20191206_203021.jpg

UPDATE :

I raised the light to 12" as the plant is settling in well under the Giixer with only the veg switch on.

20191208_220029.jpg

Also because only one switch on the fans don't run and there is very little heat coming from unit. I can easily touch anywhere on the casing and it is not at all hot.

note: I do run fan forced air from flower tent onto the top of the fan.

I wonder why they sent out different lights to everyone. The light they sent me has smd chips and no switches for bloom or veg. White light instead of blurple. For a small light, the plants seem to be reacting great to them. These lights can be a fantastic choice for someone on a budget.

For some reason they don't sell the light you have up here in Canada so they sent a replacement to the Canadian participants instead.

I don't think the Canadians will be in on the $200 competition because of this but they have not said or I don't think they have.

For some reason they don't sell the light you have up here in Canada so they sent a replacement to the Canadian participants instead.

I don't think the Canadians will be in on the $200 competition because of this but they have not said or I don't think they have.
Oh ok. I thought maybe there were just seeing if there's a difference or what it was. I remember someone saying they couldn't join because they weren't in America.

Aloha GH!

Subbed in! I’ve smoked Afghani #1 but never grew it. Grows good here in hawaii once acclimated.. throws some purp pistils too. Looking forward to seeinghow they turn out!

:passitleft:

Aloha GH!

Subbed in! I’ve smoked Afghani #1 but never grew it. Grows good here in hawaii once acclimated.. throws some purp pistils too. Looking forward to seeinghow they turn out!

Aloha and Thanks for stopping by Sunnyskies.

I would love a grow season like you have there however I'm in an igloo lol

Aloha and Thanks for stopping by Sunnyskies.

I would love a grow season like you have there however I'm in an igloo lol

Haha it’s not all peachy albeit a lot warmer then your locale. Humidity, mold, powdery mildew.. outdoor here is tough hence why my small garden is inside. I have some sort of control over the environment lol.. If we have a warmer/dryer summer next year I’ll get some outdoor kine going for sure!

20191218_141432.jpg

GIIXER GROW GIRLS on left

Super happy with light and only on veg setting. Efficient light for cost.

Will be looking at transplant in next day or so, at which point they will be given tent and light to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom