GHempster Afghani Review Grow Under Giixer LED

Side note...

So impressed with the light in veg mode that I am going to add another Giixer and run both in my seedling/cloning tent. They were nice enough to send me a light least I could do is buy one. But saying that I may not stop at one as I still wanna see what all that red can do in flower. I may add a couple Giixer's to my flower tent yet as bloom enhancers.

@Giixer can you confirm the draw from wall as 110W or was it tested in-house?

I will be getting a tester but down the road so it would be nice to confirm the actual draw.

Side note...

So impressed with the light in veg mode that I am going to add another Giixer and run both in my seedling/cloning tent. They were nice enough to send me a light least I could do is buy one. But saying that I may not stop at one as I still wanna see what all that red can do in flower. I may add a couple Giixer's to my flower tent yet as bloom enhancers.

@Giixer can you confirm the draw from wall as 110W or was it tested in-house?

I will be getting a tester but down the road so it would be nice to confirm the actual draw.

Where did you purchase the giixer light and is it LED 1000w?

Also, your girls are looking amazing. Mine are about same age and half the size only!

Giixer was kind enough to send me one for review but they are available on amazon here....

Giixer 1000w

Canadian website as they sell different lights on American side.

Do you only use veg switch during veg or do you have both veg and bloom turned on?

Looked back on your past journals and im speechless...your grows are amazing!

Usually I will use both switches on as I like as much light wattage I can get but fir the review I wanted to see results using it as designed.

And Thanks I wouldn't go that far but I have been blessed with a couple good grows and some heavenly nugs. I have learned a ton since joining 420 and hopefully continue to learn.

:passitleft: :thanks:

Have one transplanted and the other gets another week in small container.

20191222_231618.jpg

But they are healthy and happy ladies.

20191225_141748.jpg

Raised light to keep at 12" as we are back with some new growth.

Transplanting other girl tonight or tomorrow night when dry.

Aloha and Good morning Braddah GH! Hope the sun came out and warmed you up a bit on this aloha Friday!

:passitleft:

Aloha and Good morning Braddah GH! Hope the sun came out and warmed you up a bit on this aloha Friday!

The sun is hiding. I will post a pic tomorrow it will be a good one.

Thanks for stopping by Happy growing

Climbing aboard, must have missed this one :rollit:

Great to see you sround these oarts JCTJ.

I have too many journals. Going to bring them all into one. Easier to manage and everybody can get updates on all the plants in one place.

Stick around it sure to be a gong show. LoL

Under the Giixer we are doing great. The Afghani #1 is progressing nicely and the Do-Si-Dos decided to join her as Queen Mary was pushing her out of the tent.

20200105_213130.jpg
Afghani on left.

Haha I’m gonna use my better sense of judgment (rare occurrence) and pass on goin for a dive in those conditions! I’d still go fishing tho!! :laugh: That’s why they make bells for fishing poles.

It’s been pounding rain over here.. total torrential down pours in 30 minute increments and then blue skies then another cloud rolls over and opens up. Not complaining tho.. it’s keeping my 10K gallon water tank full.

The plants are stacking!! Sending some Hawaiian sunshine your way my Braddah!

Back
Top Bottom