Ghempster & C.R.E.A.M. Autos: Pro-Mix With Organic Nutrients Under MarsHydro

GHempster

Hello all and welcome to the third basement grow. My name is Gearld P. Hempster III :laugh: , I reside in Newfoundland, Canada. Of course in Canada we are allowed to grow 4 plants; however I am only growing 2 as the space allows. So I guess totally legal!!! :hookah:

Please feel free to hang around and comment at any time. I am fairly new to growing so any help along the way would be greatly appreciated.

Enough jibber jabber on with the show....

GHempster and C.R.E.A.M Autos ( Pro-Mix w/ Organic Nutrients under MarsHydro )

Crops Rule Everything Around Me
, Auto C.R.E.A.M.
Purchased from - True North Seedbank

True North Seedbank

Seedbank - Oasis Genetics
Sex - Feminized
Variety - Indica / Sativa Strain Genetics - Cream Caramel x Deimos

Flowering Type - Autoflowering Flowering Time - 65 - 75 Days

Medical Conditions - Anxiety, Pain, Stress

Taste / Flavor - Candy, Caramel, Cream
Effect - Calming, Couch lock, Physical, Relaxing, Sedative

Plant Height - 80 - 100cm
CBD Content - Unknown
THC Content - 10 - 15%
Yield - 80 - 100gr/Plant

Day 1 Germination :

IMG_9709 (2).JPG

According to the Cannabis Lunar Calendar, today is a good day to germinate seeds and not another till Nov 8. So for my third grow I have selected C.R.E.A.M or Crops Rule everything Around Me; which is a take on "Cash Rules Everything Around Me") a song by the American hardcore hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan, released on January 31, 1994 as the third single from their debut studio album Enter the Wu-tang. LOL which in turn is a take on Bruce Lee's movie Enter the Dragon....And we are off... on a tangent.

IMG_9710 (2).JPG

So I am germinating 2 C.R.E.A.M Auto Feminized seeds in a shot glass of water taken from water being oxygenated. Placed on germinating heating pad in darkness.

IMG_9712 (2).JPGIMG_9715 (2).JPG

Will be planting in 5 Gal food safe plastic pots with holes drilled in bottom for drainage and around rim for tie downs.

As always I will be growing in Pro Mix HP using Gaia Green organic nutrients.

PT Horticulture

They will Veg and flower under a Mars-Hydro TSL2000 ( this is the first full grow with this light :nervous-guy:) in a 2'x4'x64" grow tent in a basement grow room.

Mars Hydro

Along with the Gaia Green AP 4-4-4 and the Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4, I will also be adding in molasses, Epson salts, water soluble potassium. ( that is as of right now ). Hopefully will be adding either Gaia Green Mineralized Phosphate or a water soluble Phosphate ( this list could go on I have a large wish list ).

I could not find a lot of data on this strain, but as far as I found out they like to grow a large main cola. So I don't think I will be doing any training other than picking the best time to bend them over as they should out grow the tent.

There is another person here growing these seeds that I found you can check out his grow here --> Outdoor Oasis: Final Autoflower Grow Of The Season by @GeOMaTTiC ( Hope you don't mind the link GeOMaTTiC ). If anyone else has experience with this strain I would love any insight at all.
Happy Growing all. Ere take this :passitleft:

I have no experience with that strain, so I'll just watch you grow some of it... :)
I've already learned that there's a "Cannabis Lunar Calendar",and I just got here !
Good luck with your grow,I'll check in from time to time if that's ok...

Hello all and welcome to the third basement grow. My name is Gearld P. Hempster III :laugh: , I reside in Newfoundland, Canada. Of course in Canada we are allowed to grow 4 plants; however I am only growing 2 as the space allows. So I guess totally legal!!! :hookah:

Please feel free to hang around and comment at any time. I am fairly new to growing so any help along the way would be greatly appreciated.

Enough jibber jabber on with the show....

GHempster and C.R.E.A.M Autos ( Pro-Mix w/ Organic Nutrients under MarsHydro )

Crops Rule Everything Around Me
, Auto C.R.E.A.M.

Purchased from - True North Seedbank

True North Cannabis Seeds

Seedbank - Oasis Genetics
Sex - Feminized
Variety - Indica / Sativa Strain Genetics - Cream Caramel x Deimos

Flowering Type - Autoflowering Flowering Time - 65 - 75 Days

Medical Conditions - Anxiety, Pain, Stress

Taste / Flavor - Candy, Caramel, Cream
Effect - Calming, Couch lock, Physical, Relaxing, Sedative

Plant Height - 80 - 100cm
CBD Content - Unknown
THC Content - 10 - 15%
Yield - 80 - 100gr/Plant

Day 1 Germination :

IMG_9709 (2).JPG

According to the Cannabis Lunar Calendar, today is a good day to germinate seeds and not another till Nov 8. So for my third grow I have selected C.R.E.A.M or Crops Rule everything Around Me; which is a take on "Cash Rules Everything Around Me") a song by the American hardcore hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan, released on January 31, 1994 as the third single from their debut studio album Enter the Wu-tang. LOL which in turn is a take on Bruce Lee's movie Enter the Dragon....And we are off... on a tangent.

IMG_9710 (2).JPG

So I am germinating 2 C.R.E.A.M Auto Feminized seeds in a shot glass of water taken from water being oxygenated. Placed on germinating heating pad in darkness.

IMG_9712 (2).JPGIMG_9715 (2).JPG

Will be planting in 5 Gal food safe plastic pots with holes drilled in bottom for drainage and around rim for tie downs.

As always I will be growing in Pro Mix HP using Gaia Green organic nutrients.

PT Horticulture

They will Veg and flower under a Mars-Hydro TSL2000 ( this is the first full grow with this light :nervous-guy:) in a 2'x4'x64" grow tent in a basement grow room.

Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights

Along with the Gaia Green AP 4-4-4 and the Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4, I will also be adding in molasses, Epson salts, water soluble potassium. ( that is as of right now ). Hopefully will be adding either Gaia Green Mineralized Phosphate or a water soluble Phosphate ( this list could go on I have a large wish list ).

I could not find a lot of data on this strain, but as far as I found out they like to grow a large main cola. So I don't think I will be doing any training other than picking the best time to bend them over as they should out grow the tent.

There is another person here growing these seeds that I found you can check out his grow here --> Outdoor Oasis: Final Autoflower Grow Of The Season by @GeOMaTTiC ( Hope you don't mind the link GeOMaTTiC ). If anyone else has experience with this strain I would love any insight at all.

Happy Growing all. Ere take this :passitleft:

Greetings Hempster, nice to meet you. No sir, I do not mind that at all, hope I can be if some help to you.

So far I have noticed two different phenotypes from 4 different seeds. Two were as described, a large main cola with only a few small bottom branches. The other two were much bushier, but still with the apical meristem being the tallest cola.

It should be noted that I have yet to apply LST to this strain, but 100% guarantee I will be for the next runs. Just an excellent choice for that method, possibly even a scrog would work for this auto.

Not a huge difference overall in yield between plants, but you will notice the difference in growth. The bushier ones would be amazing with some LST, branches everywhere. Easily double or triple the yield on that one. The taller one very well might benefit, providing it doesn't get stunted by the transition. DO NOT TOP, THATS FROM EXPERIENCE. Lst should be fine though, as that's my next route for them.

Smell is amazing, very fruity and sweet. Taste is just the same, but also very smooth. Trichome coverage is quite nice, not a hash plant, but still plenty of gorgeous shimmer and shine.

Please do me a favour, let it go longer than you first think, it will reward you in the end. Two of mine were early, and I paid for it. Worked very well, just the amount it improved was outstanding.

My friend is growing one right now, I swapped some seeds with him. His is the fourth plant I am referring to, the second large bushy pheno. I will take some pictures when I am there next. He is well into flower, maybe 2-3 weeks away from harvest.

Sorry for my ramblings, just came back from ripping some bong hits.

I have no experience with that strain, so I'll just watch you grow some of it... :)
I've already learned that there's a "Cannabis Lunar Calendar",and I just got here !
Good luck with your grow,I'll check in from time to time if that's ok...

Thanks @carcass and please stop by anytime.

Not heard of the strain but what a name .
good luck on the grow ghempster

Thank you @Lancashire farmer . Bound to be a good grow with the great support of :420: thanks for stopping by:passitleft:

Hey there @SmokeSara just wanted to link ya in and give you a heads up that this will be first full grow under my new light. I am finishing some Aurora Borealis now and than will flower some Northern Lights but as far as full grow start to finish this will be the first.

Hey there @SmokeSara just wanted to link ya in and give you a heads up that this will be first full grow under my new light. I am finishing some Aurora Borealis now and than will flower some Northern Lights but as far as full grow start to finish this will be the first.
I just picked up the ts1000 myself. Holy eff is that thing bright, I can only imagine how much of a beast the 2000 is.
20191009_171545.jpg

It is an awesome light. Super coverage in my 2x4 tent, cool and silent running. Well manufactured. I will be buying more Mars-Hydro equipment. :thumb:

It is an awesome light. Super coverage in my 2x4 tent, cool and silent running. Well manufactured. I will be buying more Mars-Hydro equipment. :thumb:
I love the light, and will not hesitate to purchase more, but I am still intrigued with CMH. That's what I was going to get, but then decided to try out this light first.

The price and quality is a huge bonus, but I also want to try my hand with a setup that resembles those of the past. I know its definitely different, it but still holds some of the same characteristics of the old style.

I would like to keep inside with just LED, and use the CMH outside in the garage.

Oct 12 2019

IMG_9740.JPG

Well plans changed already. Only had enough soil already mixed for two 3 gal fabric pots. So we will be starting in and possibly finishing in these pots instead of the plastic. If up-potting is needed later on than I will finish in the 5 gal food safe plastic pots ( which I prefer )

Have the pots filled and being temperature regulated to room and potting of seeds commences at 6:01 am.

Oct 12 2019

IMG_9740.JPG

Well plans changed already. Only had enough soil already mixed for two 3 gal fabric pots. So we will be starting in and possibly finishing in these pots instead of the plastic. If up-potting is needed later on than I will finish in the 5 gal food safe plastic pots ( which I prefer )

Have the pots filled and being temperature regulated to room and potting of seeds commences at 6:01 am.
I have used 1.5g plastic garbage cans, and 3g smart pots. You will not be needing anything bigger. I am both impressed, and disappointed in the fabric pots. Plants are generally bigger, but root systems seem weaker. Perhaps its just what air pruning looks like. With the quality of flower, yield, ease of maneuvering, and space provided from using the 1.5g buckets, I will certainly be using them for most autos from here on out. I experimented with 1 in a 1g smart pot, tried topping it, and stunted it. It may have been a bigger plant without topping, but who knows. That guy is what I used for breeding the PK.

Oct 12 2019

Planted seeds in moistened hole and covered with humidity domes, also put pots up on the free pot risers from Mars-Hydro :rofl:

20191013_073359.jpg

Neither one of the seeds were popped in the paper towel but planted in soil because...

1 - The Cannabis Lunar Calendar said so :laugh:
2 - I really don't like the whole paper towel thing I rather just plant directly into moistened soil but like most things in growing cannabis it is these novelty ideas that keep things fun and interesting

( now in saying this I feel this will be the last time I will be doing this messing with the seed just goes against how I grow. If nature put her seeds in a cup for 24hr and than in a bleached piece of paper than I would have no issue but this just strays away from how I do things so. NO More )

Anyways let's just see what pops up.

Does this mean I have another grow journal to add in my signature? haha! I love new grows with our lights. especially our new lights, :Rasta: :Rasta: :Rasta:

I have kept tops thought maybe a funnel for something but still sitting on shelf.

I have cut slits in bottom for vents.

Dang, I forgot I was going to show you what Oasis' old packaging looked like. I like the space saving of the new ziplock packs, but I loved the fact I can prove the I was missing a seed from the sealed package. If you notice, I only have 9 seeds in this unopened pack.
20191016_140649.jpg

So much bigger, but easier to prove mistakes.

TNSB fixed the missing seed issue by sending me 3 free seeds from CANUCK seeds, my choice of strain.

However, my second order of Oasis seeds, 20 PK Auto and 20 NLxBB, was also one seed short in the 10 pack. Let them know what happened, but mentioned it wasn't a formal complaint looking for compensation, but just to inform them that they made another mistake. Sadly they didn't even acknowledge the second email. I will be making one more order with them, to give one more chance.

Back
Top Bottom