GHempster & Special Queen #1 In Pro-Mix With Organic Amendments

GHempster

Welcome all to another journal, Gerald P. Hempster at it again replacing the Northern Lights Mother that was harvested this summer. It would be nice to be able to do a huge pheno hunt; however, that is a luxury for a future grow. This time I have 1 seed; a freebie from my last order from True North Seedbank . They are a great Canadian seedbank that I use all the time; Oh by the way I'm Canadian LOL east coast.

88713b614118dacd8f22cd58d34f6a4d.jpg

I was so excited to get this seed from over seas through True North.

Royal-Queen-Seeds-special-queen-1 (1).jpg

Foundation for most European Strains

In the '90s there was a mad dash from seed breeders and sellers to find that ultimate skunk. During this period, lots of growers tried to replicate that Mexican, Colombian, Afghan hybrid which resulted in a huge variety of new generation skunks. The genetic features of these cannabis plants would eventually lay the foundation for almost every marijuana plant in Europe.

Buds, buds everywhere

Indoors it will grow to 1.5 m, so it will need a little more room. Outdoors this marijuana plant will grow to over 3 m. It needs lots of good sun but is also suitable for northern European climates like in the Netherlands or Great Britain. A sativa dominant, its buds are spread out all over the plant, providing an excellent yield for an 8 week sativa.

Indoors, Special Queen feminized will yield about 500g per square metre under a 600W light. Outdoors, this plant will grow big and strong and can yield over 550 g per plant. Care should be given to provide it with all the nutrients and water it will need to grow big and strong, while making sure not to give it too much.

Low maintenance suitable for any growing technique

This Cannabis strain is relatively easy to grow with little maintenance, making it a suitable contender for those commercial crops. Perfect in both hydro and soil set ups, Special Queen is well-suited for the sea/screen of green operations. We recommend 8 weeks flowering for this Cannabis strain; however some growers have harvested as early as week 7.

Relax!

The smoke from Special Queen feminized is that of a classic skunk stone. Mostly mental, Special Queen provides smokers with an uplifting high that will relax even the most anxious stoners.

Special Queen is a classic skunk brought to you in a feminized seed at a reasonable price. We are certain you will have difficulty finding a feminized seed with as great value as this strain.

THC: 18%
CBD: Low
Yield Indoor : 500 - 550 gr/m2
Height Indoor: 80 - 140 cm
Flowering time: 7 - 8 weeks
Genetic Background: Power Bud x Skunk
Type: Sativa 50% Indica 50%
Effect: Extremely high, long-lasting, body relaxing
Climate: Mild
Flavor: Sweet, Fruity, Spices

I will be growing this mother plant in ProMix HP with worm castings and organic amendments by Gaia Green. I will be using supplements from RAW NPK as well as compost teas using molasses as base.

Promix.jpg

Home will be a 2'x2'x4' tent for as long as I can keep her producing viable clones. I will be up-potting when needed, up to s 3 gal pot which at this point I will be root pruning when needed to keep in 3 gal pot.

Found a great thread that I will be using as help and inspiration. Bonzai Mother by FryingPanFlyer it is an old post and the OP has not been seen since 2010 but the information is great.

I will be taking clones, and playing around with some breeding so this journal will cover the life and times of the Queen mum and all her clones as well as any cultivars from breeding.

Please feel free to chime in anytime about anything. Questions, comments, recommendations it is all welcome and appreciated.

Let's get growing.... but first we smoke :passitleft:

Peace and happiness to all.

Nice write up on the strain. :thumb:

LOL it is a good write up on strain but sadly I cannot take credit it was taken directly from Royal Queen Seedbank website.

I have done some research and found that one person did a pheno hunt and found at least 3 different phenos.

Over the years since the 80's I have been smoking this beauty so hoping it brings back some memories.

I have been hanging around :420: for awhile now and read some great stuff and met some awesome people but as for journals I have found we all grow differently and have different ideas as to what is important to growing.

So with that in mind you will find my updates will be mainly pics, if anybody has questions on how or why I do something please just ask.

On a personal note

My daughter was abused by a person her Grandmother got involved with. She was assaulted at 3, and 5 years old I don't know details as she didn't want us to know.

She is 18 now and just put the pedo in jail. He was found guilty on 4 charges ( 2 against my daughter and 2 from another girl my daughters age ). He is in the Penitentiary now waiting sentencing in 2 months. Since the assault when she was 3 was in a different province he wi be charged for those crimes while he is in jail here.

All in all the bastard will be in jail till he dies ( hopefully) as he is 70 now but he might not last long if other inmates find out what he has done. Oh look at that I have a cousin in law in same jail, think I will pay him a visit.

Sorry to dump this on all you great people, but I am so proud of my daughter and you guys are my only extended family I have.

It's good to hear he's in jail where he can be properly cared for by the other inmates.

Yes far better justice inside than out.

News article .. here is official news on story. So now I know what he was charged with. Article states sentencing to be done in new year but his lawyer has requested it be moved to this week coming. I think they are affraid he wont survive first night in penn. I guess he has been in protective custody and been watched by nurse 24hr.

Just so happens the family babysits for this nurse. Small world. How easy this is opps I'm sorry sir i just administered the wrong medication goodbye.

News article .. here is official news on story. So now I know what he was charged with. Article states sentencing to be done in new year but his lawyer has requested it be moved to this week coming. I think they are affraid he wont survive first night in penn. I guess he has been in protective custody and been watched by nurse 24hr.

Just so happens the family babysits for this nurse. Small world. How easy this is opps I'm sorry sir i just administered the wrong medication goodbye.

I'm glad to hear the wheels of justice are still grinding away.

Mate. :high-five: Good to see persistent signs of abundance and promises of good things to come both in your garden and your family.
The urge I have to exercise extreme violence on your daughter’s rapist is probably a sign that I think of you as family too.
Love a bit of skunk.

Thank you so much DD and you are family. And everybody loves a bit of skunk. Something I miss from living in Alberta. Dead skunk on the road to see who smokes in the car. Half the car breathes in the other half dying from the odor. I usually stopped to take it in. Lol

Sadly no skunks in Newfoundland.

Exciting times....

20191128_121820.jpg

Thanks to the great people over at True North Seedbank.

Posted here as I am planting Afghani reg to breed with mom.

Will be dropping 2 Afghani regs and 1 Ki ng Tut tonight. :yahoo:

I know choices choices maybe I should do the Cement Shoes instead of King Tut.

Oh my Do-Si-Dos would be good too.

Now you got me thinking.

You got a preference @DonkeyDick ?

I’ve never tried any of them, GH. Do si dos is on my wish list, close to the top.
I hope to run some sometime.
Don’t let me derail your afghani breeding project though that sounds more important.

Back
Top Bottom