GHempster & Special Queen #1 In Pro-Mix With Organic Amendments

20191226_235447.jpg20191226_235444.jpg

Removed restraints and gonna let her grow out a bit. Also had a feeding.

It's fascinating how quickly they grow. Makes me smile lol :)
Roughly when do you think you'll plan on flipping? I'm trying to guesstimate how much bigger mine will get after going 12/12 or how much longer I should grow/ prune&LST'ing. (Added an auto to the tent to try to increase greeny yield bc Im impatient)

Most will double in size after flip and thats what I gauge mine at. Queen Mary will be a mother plant she I will keep in vegg for as long as I can. I will flowering clones here from her and the first set I will switch real early so I can try out the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by and happy growing

Update on the sick sob that molested my daughter. He got 2years plus 2months on these charges now we wait till he is charged in Alberta.
I’m embarrassed I missed this (how many current journals do you have?) the sicko should’ve gotten way worse! The removal of body parts including hands should only be a starting point. I worry with such a light sentence that he may need help understanding the consequences of his behaviour. The more I think about it the more helpful I feel :confused:
I brought in a little Do-Si-Dos for entertainment
Now, that does sound entertaining.

I’m embarrassed I missed this (how many current journals do you have?) the sicko should’ve gotten way worse! The removal of body parts including hands should only be a starting point. I worry with such a light sentence that he may need help understanding the consequences of his behaviour. The more I think about it the more helpful I feel :confused:

Now, that does sound entertaining.

Too many journals, lol but one soon ending so gonna have to start a couple more as growing three not in journal and planting more any day now.

The sick sob will get more as he is being charge for other incidents that happen in another province. Should tac on another 2-5 yrs. Still not enough penalty but hoping he gets a couple fixings in prison.

Thanks for stopping in DD, happy growing

Should tac on another 2-5 yrs. Still not enough penalty but hoping he gets a couple fixings in prison.

Not comforting it happened but hopefully reassuring for you all x

Queen Mary will be a mother plant she I will keep in vegg for as long as I can.

Wish I had the space, excited to see how it goes

Queen Mary is groing great. She gets attention the most out of all the girls.

20200105_213117.jpg

She is starting to fill out her tent.

Have at least one clone of hers starting to take off.

20200114_000800.jpg

Queen Mary is filling her tent up and loving the Mars Hydro TS600. Going to let her grow out a bit before topping again.

She was also hit by a bad ph'd feeding but only showing slight signs of deficiencies in phosphorus on stem and no sibns of calcium deficiency. I think she faired thd best out of all the girls.

Happy growing y'all

Looking healthy as can be, Gerry :)
She’s well on her way now :yummy:

Thanks DD. I am happy with how she is coming along. She should fill the tent up or at least thats the plan.

Sadly Queen Mary lost her throne in the tent and was placed in general population.

20200208_191050.jpg

Sorry for the weird angle, She has enjoyed being in the middle of things and is showing great growth daily under the three Mars Hydro lights.

Well I must apologize for lack of updates but anxiety/depression sucks.

Special Queen #1 or Queen Mary was going to be a mother plant, however; i need more studying and learning before starting a mother.

Sooooo, I flipped her with the rest of my girls. She received 17hrs full darkness.

20200223_144708.jpg

This pic taken 2 days after lights back on.

20200225_060341.jpg

And Day 3

As things are starting to come around I hope to be updating on the regular.

I hope all my 420 family is doing well.

Stay medicated my friends.

FLOWER WEEK ONE

SPECIAL QUEEN #1 - RQS

Major defoliation before feeding. Removed about 30 lower tiny branches saved about 15 of the best for cloning.

Top dressed with 1 part Gaia Green AP 4-4-4 and 4 parts Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4. Mixed into top layer of soil.

Added Fulvic Acid and microbes on to soil.

Mixed flower week 1 RAW NPK Supplements.

20200227_015011.jpg20200227_015007.jpg20200227_015003.jpg

Room Temp ... 27.9°C (82.2°F)
Room RH ... 45%

Canopy width ... 61cm (24")
Plant Height ... 61cm (24")

Stem width ... 1.9cm (0.75")
Stem Diameter ... 6.3cm (2.5")

Largest leaf width ... 10.8cm (4.25")
Largest leaf length ... 9.5cm (3.75")
Leaf temp ... 25°C (77°F)
VPD ... 1.47 yellow ... High Transpiration

Light ... Mars Hydro TSL2000
Light distance ... 43.2cm(17")
Light lux reading ... 48900

Water temp ... 20°C (68°F)
Water PH ... 6.0
Water PPM ... 760
Water EC ... 1490
Amount applied ... 7.57L(2gal)

Happy growing all and stay medicated.

anxiety/depression sucks.
You speak the truth, buddy. You’ve been on my mind since I read this the other day. If you just feel like chewing some fat PM me I’m almost all ears they are ridiculously big.
Stem Diameter ... 6.3cm (2.5")
Is this a test to see if we are reading your posts? That is honking huge!

You speak the truth, buddy. You’ve been on my mind since I read this the other day. If you just feel like chewing some fat PM me I’m almost all ears they are ridiculously big.

Is this a test to see if we are reading your posts? That is honking huge!

Actually only a typo.

Should read circumference not diameter. But even that seems large. I will re-measure when down again. I did measure it late. It was after 5 or 6 smoke breaks lol.

But the actual diameter was 3/4"

Back
Top Bottom