ENTRY 17.1 August 19 2019

IMG_9179.JPGIMG_9180.JPG

- more training and sprayed with molasses water

ENTRY 18.1 August 20 2019

IMG_9193.JPGIMG_9194.JPG

- watered each plant with 1L ph'd well water
- sprayed a couple times with water
- tucked leaves under lower leaves exposing bud sites
- used 2 High Heat rosin jars to hold down top of plant ( you can just see it peeking out in pic )

ENTRY 17.1 August 19 2019

IMG_9179.JPGIMG_9180.JPG

- more training and sprayed with molasses water
What does the molasses foliar spray do for the plants?

ENTRY 19.1 August 21 2019

IMG_9210 (2)_LI.jpgIMG_9209.JPG

- sprayed couple times with water
- the areas on the pic that are circled are leaf issues that I did not see on the 21st. I caught it the next day as you will see in next entry

What does the molasses foliar spray do for the plants?

I use the molasses foliar spray in veg between top dressing as it will slightly nourish plant. Also it protects the plant from pathogens and pests.

Thanks for asking @Canuckush Happy Growing :thumb:

I use the molasses foliar spray in veg between top dressing as it will slightly nourish plant. Also it protects the plant from pathogens and pests.

Thanks for asking @Canuckush Happy Growing :thumb:
Thanks for the reply, learn something new everyday here!

:morenutes:

ENTRY 20.1 August 22 2019

IMG_9219.JPGIMG_9218_LI.jpg

- Today I found leaf issues on the topped plant, appears to be deficiency and since top dress was scheduled for next watering. I advanced the schedule and top dressed with 3 tsps. Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 and 2 tsps. Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4.

- Watered with 1L ph'd well water followed by 1L ph'd well water with cap of cal-mag +

* added cal-mag+ to quickly get some needed nutrients to the plant as the top dress will take about 3 days to start to benefit plant

* now to investigate the issue

ENTRY 21.1 August 23 2019

What Happened?

IMG_9193_LI.jpg
- The above pic was taken on Aug 20th, this day I noticed or it hit me weird that this plant which was so perfectly symmetrical had increased growth on the right side compared to the left as seen in the circled areas of pic, I just thought at the time "hmm that's odd"

- early signs of the deficiency could have been seen on leaves this day also but very minor and under the blurple light is more difficult. This is shown as the squares in the above pic. I did not see this at that time.

- I than consulted my spreadsheet of my watering to see if anything jumps out and ....

ENTRY 21.2 August 23 2019

What Happened?

Because I had started these plants in the 5 gal pot instead of up-potting I had scheduled the top dress 1 week later thinking the plants would not use at lot of the nutrients in the first week.

This was error #1 as I under-estimated how vigorous this strain was

The top dress should have been done at the three week watering which was error #2

I believe by catching this at this stage didn't hamper growth a huge amount but definitely affected the left side a bit.

Both seemed very happy by the time the lights were going off as seen in pics.

IMG_9220.JPGIMG_9221_LI.jpg

- the circles in pic show that the leaf issue is not progress so far
- because the plant is still very healthy I topped the right side ( square)

ENTRY 21.3 August 23 2019

IMG_9229 (2).JPGIMG_9230 (2).JPG

- plants pushing thru and considerable growth noticeable when I checked on them right before light in other tent goes off
- no more topping she is what she is now. By checking my spreadsheet log I probably shouldn't have topped the last time but that is why I saved 2 more seeds of this strain ( this first grow is more experimental / learning grow )

IMG_9231 (2).JPGIMG_9232 (2).JPG

- new clones doing really good so I mixed up fresh batch of soil and filled 4, 3 gal fabric pots and will be transplanting 4 good ones on the 24th
- probably tossing a couple weak ones and gifting the rest to friends

ENTRY 22.1 August 24 2019

IMG_9241.JPGIMG_9242.JPG

- removed 2 leaves from topped plant and tucked leaves under lower leaves
- moved weights holding done other plant closer to top and tucked leaves under lower leaves
- first time since start that actually removed from tent and inspected, also did a quick clean of tent ( no chemicals used )

ENTRY 25.1 August 25 2019

IMG_9244.JPGIMG_9245.JPG

- sprayed well with molasses twice ( 6 hours apart ) foliar spray both top and bottom leaves
- tucked leaves under lower leaves on both plants

ENTRY 25.1 August 27 2019

IMG_9263 (2).JPGIMG_9264 (2).JPG

- topped dressed with 4 tbsp Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 on each plant
- massaged top dressing into top layer of soil
- watered each plant with 3 L ph'd well water
- removed 2 lower leaves on the LST trained plant
- removed 6 lower leaves and 2 upper leaves on Topped trained plant
- tucked upper leaves under lower leaves on both plants

ENTRY 26.1 August 29 2019

- these plants are so fast I swear you can see them change in an hour

IMG_9294 (2).JPG

- brought out all the ties again and one weight to level the playing field for all and had to remove 2 lower leaves

- she wants this tent to herself she is ok with a couple small NL clones but her sister had to go

IMG_9295 (2).JPG

- other than having to move this one outside tent nothing else was touched

ENTRY 27.1 Sept 1 2019

IMG_9371 (2).JPGIMG_9369 (2).JPG

IMG_9373 (2).JPGIMG_9374 (2).JPG

- watered both. each took 3.5L ph'd well water
- no training on topped plant
- on LST plant only moved weight out leveling canopy

ENTRY 28.1 Sept 4 2019

TOPPED PLANT

IMG_9410 (2).JPGIMG_9411 (2).JPG

- she almost fills this small tent and this is before I have done any LST on her

LST PLANT

IMG_9419 (2).JPGIMG_9421 (2).JPG

- Removed 1 lower leaf and completely went around whole plant and tied done canopy
- when it is lights on in this tent she is moved over getting her used to her eventual new final home. She is looking like a scrog might be in her future

- bud development is considerably different in the two plants with the one in the small tent having much more developed bud sites. I don't think this is a result of training; I believe it is a result of the decreased lighting she receives when outside small tent.

ENTRY 29.1 Sept 5 2019

Topped Plant (During Light On in Flower Tent)

IMG_9424 (2).JPG

- did final training on the topped plant she pretty much fills the small tent (actually did 2 trainings roughly 6 hours apart)

LST Plant (During Light On in Flower Tent)

IMG_9425 (2).JPG

Topped Plant (During Light Off in Flower Tent)

IMG_9439 (2).JPG

- a little crowded but it is mainly just the one the two clones jammed in there you can barely see

LST Plant (During Light Off in Flower Tent)

IMG_9441 (2).JPG

IMG_9437 (2).JPG

- she not very happy with this arrangement but only temporary

Back
Top Bottom