Ghost Train Haze #1 - Soil/Hydro Grow

abagofbunnys

Hi Guys,

This is my first time posting and it is the start of my grow journal. This year we are doing Ghost Train Haze #1 by Royal Dankness Seeds.

It is is a sativa cross between Ghost OG and Neville's Wreck from what I gather... I germinated a bunch of seeds last week and a few strong guys have ones emerged that I transplanted into coco and DWC.

I use Botanicare CNS17 at a starting dose of 2.5ml @ 2L and a mixture of MH, LED and FLOROS.

Hope you like the start of my little journal; here is the first pic at day 5.

day-5.jpg

Here is the beginning of week 2. I think I am going to set them to 12/12 now to let them sex. I want to make F2's so I am going to keep the best looking male for making seeds.

ghost-train-haze-week2.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Yes, it is still alive. I am sorry. My digital camera broke and I have not been able to take photos but I will use my webcam to snap some photos to give an update.

Standby...

Here is a big update at day 65 of flowering out the Ghost train Haze #1. I got a heavy producer mother which has been a breeze to grow in DWC at 10ml of CNS bloom per gallon. 2 others were male :(

I attached a few photos. The first one is the the clones of the flowering mother, in aeroponics.
2014-12-07-135948.jpg
2014-12-07-135742.jpg
2014-12-07-134511.jpg
2014-12-07-134601.jpg
2014-12-07-134535.jpg
2014-12-07-134511.jpg

Thank you for the updates abagofbunnys. I'm moving this journal back to Journals in Progress.

I got 1 good female out of 5... two of the other plants turned male and the other did not sprout.

The smoke is good but not warming like Orange Bud. I am happy with the Trich production but the smell is not remarkable. It grew well and strong in DWC at feed rate of 10ml/gallon CNS 17 bloom. I flushed for 2 weeks.

I think if you are after a buzzier high go for Kali Mist or Orange Bud. It produced well and everything it produced was very sticky. Maybe you will have a different one that gives a stronger high because i am not too impressed with this run of GTH#1.

I will have some budshots in the new year!

Ghost Train Haze #1 - Harvest 2014 under 400w HPS DWC Bucket and CNS-17 Bloom
harvest-ghost-train-haze.jpg

Greenhouse fitted with 600w big eye LED, aeroponic GTH#1 clones.
greenhouse10.jpg

More shots of the big eye LED grow light on GTH#1 aeroponic clones week 3 of bloom:
ghost-train-haze-led-grow.jpg

ghost-train-haze-week-3-bloom-led.jpg

ghost-train-haze-week-3-bloom-led2.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hi,I'd like to keep this thread for my GTH grow. Here is an update of the clones in Microgarden aeroponic kit from Botanicare. I also use CNS17 nutrient.
Impressed with results of 400w LED lamp for these guys. I burned one LED out in my grow lamp recently, as seen in the photo... but I am replacing it myself with a new one and new power supply while I am in there. I am an electrician! If you need your LED grow light LED replaced or power supply replaced or upgraded just send me a PM. I repair and rebuild all makes of LED grow lights. This is about 70 days of bloom. :cheer:

clones-led-gth-final.jpg

clones-gth1.jpg

ghost-train-clones_final.jpg

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom