Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

EastCoastGhost

Ok here we grow again lol. I’m gonna be trying one plant in dwc but I’ve not really decided which one yet. I have a Blue Power from Vision Seeds sprouted and it’s suppose to be a shorter compact indica so I figured it may be a good one to do. I will probably try to finish five plants in my 5x5 and I have 7 seedlings so that means two will get culled. I have three Chemdog, three Girl Scout Cookies, and one Blue Power. I always start two or three extra so I can pic the best out of the group. I have a couple pics from earlier today. First will be the chemdogs
And next is the Girl Scout Cookies
Now here’s the Blue power
Just in case anyone is wondering my lights are PS COB and 320w timber qb in a 5x5. I’m using dynagro nutes and also 32pint dehumidifier. I guess that’s about all for now, thanks everyone for following along.✌️

Hey bro.
Just a question? You not running dehumidifier in their with babies?
Just sounds like it. That would be a big waist of electricity and veging plants want high humidity.
Sorry if i miss understand you.
All the best. Some nice strains you got there.

Hey bro.
Just a question? You not running dehumidifier in their with babies?
Just sounds like it. That would be a big waist of electricity and veging plants want high humidity.
Sorry if i miss understand you.
All the best. Some nice strains you got there.
Hey Gro Bro welcome, yes I’m running dehumidifier right now cause I have two flowering plants in there with thick buds. They are autos and almost finished up so I will be harvesting both within a week probably. I usually have to use my dehumidifier almost all year round, if not I have 90-95% humidity which is way to high imo. These autos I’m growing now didn’t like the humidity to go over 50% when they was vegging, if it did they would slow way down. They was a bunch of us growing these same strains in a comparative grow. I like to keep mine at about 60-65% when vegging most strains, they seem to do really good there..✌️

Cool man.
Thinking of trying 4 of the same autos under a gavita pro 1000 DE. Would like to see grams verses time of plus minus 75 days. Grew autos before but was under a shitty LED. So was not as dense as i would have liked.

Cool, the Blue Dream’matic from fastbuds and the Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion are great autos that produce top notch bud. I’ve harvested two Blue Dream’matic so far and got a little over 7oz on one and almost 8oz on the other. I have a third one hanging now that’s gonna yield good also and the fourth one is still in the tent. She’s bigger than any of them by far and I’m thinking she will yield over 10oz. My Brooklyn I have left is gonna be a huge yielded also✌️

Can I make a suggestion bud

For the DWC , do the same as one in Coco, then ya get a good representation of the two mediums

That's what I did

So ya start em in Coco, then yer moving to DWC and net pots?

I may get some Coco to start with next grow, think that's a good option

I can’t wait to see them get going either Penny, it will be pretty cool to see how they turn out compared to yours. Thanks Chris for the suggestion, yes I will be moving from coco to net pot. I planned on starting my seed in the Rockwool cube but my order was a few days late so I figured I would try to start in coco. A lot of people say they do great going from coco to dwc so I guess we’ll see lol. I’m a little scared to rinse all the coco from the roots lol, I hope it goes good lol. I plan on getting a bucket with phed water and wash roots like that. I’m not sure if you need to ph the water your washing in but I figure it won’t hurt lol.✌️

@Pennywise

Does he need to wash the roots that much???

I went from dirt starters to DWC and no issues at all. Most of the dirt fell off easy, never washed em before going into the hydrotron

Hi Eastcoastghost I'm in for the ride, two strains I wanna try in the future. Interested in a Timber light for my 5x5 as well.
Welcome Lewydeville, I’ve been wanting to try these strains also, I have high hopes for these strains so hopefully they don’t disappoint. Timber is great, I will be getting all my lights from them in the future. Customer service is great and their lights are awesome.✌️

@Chris Scorpio and @Pennywise I got the hydroton clay balls that came with the setup. My seedlings are in solo cup of coco, do y’all think I should just knock the coco off the roots the best I can and leave it be or should I rinse roots off a little bit? I’m glad we got on this subject cause I am really worried about transferring from the coco to dwc, my luck I will kill it dead lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom