Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Thanks guys for the info, I’ve noticed the last week she has clawed up some and looked a li stressed but I’m not sure what was wrong with her. I will put her back in there and keep a close eye on her, if anymore show up chop chop lol. I just wonder what made her hermit cause she does look stressed. Here’s a pic I just took of her, I’m threatening her with the hacksaw. I layer it down at the base of her stalk to show her what she’s gonna get if she doesn’t straighten up lol.✌️

She has a little weight to her and is frostier than all hell so hopefully the bud will still be decent. I also hope her sisters don’t hermie but so far they are healthy. I checked the chems out real good and didn’t see anything on them. This sucks though cause I was wanting to keep a mother of each strain. ✌️

Yea I believe the other two will do good. The only thing I can think of is I damaged her when I put the stake in but I’ve done that a lot and never had one act like that. She just clawed up real bad and was looking really stressed so something was definitely up with her. Oh well, she’ll go in the stock pile lol, I chopped her a few min ago and she’s hanging. I got a few more pics here to post.

Hopefully the rest will finish up stress free lol. That was my first plant to ever to throw nanners, I’m pretty sure I spotted them pretty fast but who knows may end up with a few seeds. I be alright with that as long as there not loaded and I don’t think they will be, at least I hope not lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom