Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

I believe she will yield at least half pound so I’m very impressed with this first dwc run. I’ve kept her healthy the whole way and I’m loving dwc growing. I’m excited to get a mother established so I can run some clones in dwc.✌️

I am glad to see your outlook on your grow improving. It seemed like for a little while there you were disappointed in what you thought your yield was going to look like. Some plants grow fluffy buds that look huge but don't weigh much. Those GSC buds should be nice and dense. When it is all over and done with you will have very good numbers. You have done a great job with this grow. :)

I am glad to see your outlook on your grow improving. It seemed like for a little while there you were disappointed in what you thought your yield was going to look like. Some plants grow fluffy buds that look huge but don't weigh much. Those GSC buds should be nice and dense. When it is all over and done with you will have very good numbers. You have done a great job with this grow. :)
Yea after the huge harvest I had last time with those autos in the comparative grow these here didn’t look like they was gonna yield much lol. Those autos are crazy and can yield huge. I’m happy with these photos though cause I flipped them when they was 36 days old so they didn’t have a lot of veg.✌️

Sounds like you got things running right where you want them. Feels nice don't it Ghost.
Yea it sure does Derby, I will be stoked once I get in my new grow space. It will take me a little bit to dial the new space in but once I get it dialed in I should be able to pump the bud out of there lol.✌️

Got some pics this morning, start with the Chems. Here’s ms chem first

Next is Chem 2, she’s the one I will reveg so I can take a clone for a mother

Next is Chem 3, she is bulking up nicely and loaded with frost

Now for GSC 1, she is bulking up pretty nice also

Now for GSC 3, she’s the smallest left but she has more frost than any of the GSC and her buds are hard as rocks lol

Well that’s all I have for now I guess. Monday will make 9 weeks since the flip and trics are looking pretty cloudy so I’m just waiting for a few amber, maybe 5%. I don’t like a lot of amber normally but I do like to see a few amber here and there to show that it’s done.✌️

Every time I look at your pics/ plants I'm impressed! I got some coir on the way and I'm gonna do an auto in a few more weeks. Gotta make some room though. I'm going perlite and coco.

I'm goin simple on the watering system "Drain to Waste..." like takin a piss right? :p

Thanks Agemon, I’m glad your gonna try coco. I never could get the bud size or yield I wanted in soil, a lot of it was probably my soil though cause I’ve seen some nice plants on here in soil but once I changed over to coco I started getting huge yields with nice bud size also. I’m gonna go dwc for a while but if I do autos I will probably go coco cause seems like the autos really love the coco the best imo. I may try one or two in dwc cause I have seen some nice autos grown in dwc also. What auto strain are you doing in the coco? I’m excited to watch your grow.✌️

Oh and I forgot to mention, I tried a piece of the chem sample I took the other day in my little glass bowl and man alive it is awesome, I’m hitting the other piece now and it is definitely strong. Trics are pretty cloudy but no amber on the buds yet, I wanna see just a few here and there then I will harvest. Tomorrow will make 63 days which is 9 weeks from flip, I believe chem 2 and 3 will be finished by next weekend but ms chem in the dwc bucket may take a little longer although she seems to have caught the others a little in flower. Her trics are getting pretty cloudy also but she does have a little more clear than the other two. I also believe GSC 3 will finish up in 7-10 more days and GSC 1 looks to be finishing up nicely also but time will tell lol. I will keep check on trics and harvest when ready lol.✌️

Cool, mine will come down soon. I’m waiting on just the site of amber on bud and chop, don’t want much amber but I figured I would wait till I seen one here and there so I would know for sure done. I’m thinking by next weekend cause I’m see some amber on the sugar leaves and all pistils on the chems are orange so hopefully anytime lol.✌️

Thanks Agemon, I’m glad your gonna try coco. I never could get the bud size or yield I wanted in soil, a lot of it was probably my soil though cause I’ve seen some nice plants on here in soil but once I changed over to coco I started getting huge yields with nice bud size also. I’m gonna go dwc for a while but if I do autos I will probably go coco cause seems like the autos really love the coco the best imo. I may try one or two in dwc cause I have seen some nice autos grown in dwc also. What auto strain are you doing in the coco? I’m excited to watch your grow.✌️

Well I've got two that I know for sure will kick ass in the coir. The Lemon Haze really surprised me but I gotta taste that sweetness before I invest another 3-4 months in those genes!!!! And same with that other one but she's a Train Wreck... They are both filling in nice. Live and learn, I read up on Autos, but learned more by growing a couple. I'll peep what's in the seed jah and letchuknow.

Lemon Haze

Train Wreck

Back
Top Bottom