Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Forgot about taking a few pics of Ms Chem earlier, here they are

She is bulking up nicely and her buds are literally hard as a rock lol. I think with her very dence buds she will yield pretty good.✌️

Looking good
guess I have to get a few more things for my DWC

Hey Casper... I checked in the seed jar, man I gotta a few more autos than I thought! Any ways I took a look at the seeds the Lemon and the TW are pretty big seeds, then I saw that I got some Kush Auto.

So there it is Kush Auto for the 10 gallon Ecopot coco/ perlite. I'm thinkin right about the time cupid does his thing, maybe I'll get a Kush Girl for V-Day.

Hey Casper... I checked in the seed jar, man I gotta a few more autos than I thought! Any ways I took a look at the seeds the Lemon and the TW are pretty big seeds, then I saw that I got some Kush Auto.

So there it is Kush Auto for the 10 gallon Ecopot coco/ perlite. I'm thinkin right about the time cupid does his thing, maybe I'll get a Kush Girl for V-Day.
Cool, I seen a kush auto on here but can’t remember who grew it but I do remember it was a nice looking plant.✌️

Took GSC 3 down a little bit ago, I hadn’t checked her trics in a while and she has probably 10% or more amber. That leaves 4 in the tent and I will be taking 3 of them by the weekend, gonna give Ms Chem a little longer if she needs it but we’ll see what she looks like then. This has turned out to be a good run and i really enjoyed doing the dwc plant and I’m looking forward to doing more.✌️

Cool, I seen a kush auto on here but can’t remember who grew it but I do remember it was a nice looking plant.✌️

No worries, I got positive vibes and 420 peeps!

Got a few pics to post, first up is Ms Chem

She’s still doing good and trics are getting pretty cloudy so I’m hoping by Monday of next week she’ll be ready. Next up is Chem 2

She’s about finished up, I plan on harvest by this weekend. Next is Chem 3

She’s also about finished up and these chems are smelling great, definitely fuel smell but not kerosene like the Brooklyn more like racing fuel or something lol. Next is the last remaining GSC

She has a very strong sweet skunky smell to her and she’s close to finishing also, I’m gonna give her to this weekend and then check her again. If she needs a little longer I will give it to her but she’s pretty cloudy now, I’m just waiting to see a amber tric or two on the buds. Here’s a few more random pics I took

Well that’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Hey what's the story with that bull dog cola in picture 6?
It’s called a polyploid, when the branch grew up instead of having two branches at every node a polyploid has four branches at each node. This makes the second one I’ve had, this one stacked up a lot better than my last one.✌️

Thanks Icemann, it has been a good grow and I’m loving dwc. I see myself growing a lot in dwc for my future grows, I may do some of my autos in coco cause they really seem to thrive in coco imo but most all photos will be done dwc. I’m gonna reveg Chem 2 and I will keep a clone from her for a mother that way I can keep that strain around for a while.✌️

You’ll get a nice stash from this run!!

You'd think he'd still have a healthy stash from all those monster autos he grew in the comparitive.

Oh yea I still have some Brooklyn and Blue Dream, I’m working on building up a nice stock pile lol. I took Chem 3 down today and I believe she’s gonna yield pretty good, she has some thick colas on her. I’m gonna harvest Chem 2 on Saturday probably but I will have to cut her branches off and leave some for her to reveg. That will just leave ms Chem in dwc and GSC 1 and they will be coming down early next week so this run is almost over with. Thinking about doing some autos this next run so I can leave Chem 2 in there with them to reveg. Will be able to start working on new grow space soon also so its gonna be nice once I get everything finished.✌️

It will be nice to have more room, the room I’m in now is barely big enough for me to take two plants out at a time to feed lol. One good thing about that small room is environment has been pretty easy to keep dialed in, my quality has got a lot better since I’ve been able to dial everything in better. Hopefully i will be able to dial the environment in at new space. New space will only be 12x12 but that’s a lot more than I have now plus I will be able to have a veg and flower room so that’s awesome lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom