Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

I'm lucky that I only have two real times of year when I need to worry about temps. First is the summer cause it can get super hot in the garage and I have to leave the tents wide open. And the winter when it gets cool enough I may need to use the heat. All in all though, the SoCal Desert is arid and dry so that's my starting point for my grow area.

12x12 is a huge space.... LOL I am with Penny. I can't wait to see it when you get it set up.
Yea I will be able to have a nice size flower space and plenty of veg space also. I’m gonna insulate everything good to help with controlling environment so hopefully everything works out ok. I should be able to grow a lot of bud in that space. I will work on building up my stash lol.✌️

I'm lucky that I only have two real times of year when I need to worry about temps. First is the summer cause it can get super hot in the garage and I have to leave the tents wide open. And the winter when it gets cool enough I may need to use the heat. All in all though, the SoCal Desert is arid and dry so that's my starting point for my grow area.
I kinda wish it was dry here instead of really high humidity, usually about 2 months the humidity will get down to 30-40% but most of the year it’s really high. It’s real easy to get bud rot if you don’t have environment in check and good air movement.✌️

That could be part of the reason I don't get the yields I'm looking for but honestly I think it's the genetics, growing medium, and the gardener... Sometimes the humidity reads 10, but I've got lots air movement. Does that affect the digital read out?

Of course after feeding the humidity is always up.

Mine stays around 40-50% RH and I don't have any issues. 10% is really low and no the amount of air circulation doesn't affect the %. You really don't want it to go over 60% if you are running a carbon scrubber. High RH affects those.

I don't agree here. The more air movement the quicker evaporation happens so it sounds logical to me it would make humidity decrease. If I set my fan on speed 1 and is around 40%RH, putting it on speed 3 can lower it to 35%RH easily. I use this as a trick to lower down the humidity when it s to high and it has always worked pretty well.

Well, im not worried about bud rot thats for sure, cuzatha rh.

Hey Ghost, my auto should finsh bout 2 weeks, according to breeder. Whachu tink bout this girl?

Less is more, more or less?

I don't agree here. The more air movement the quicker evaporation happens so it sounds logical to me it would make humidity decrease. If I set my fan on speed 1 and is around 40%RH, putting it on speed 3 can lower it to 35%RH easily. I use this as a trick to lower down the humidity when it s to high and it has always worked pretty well.

Are you talking extraction fan speed or air circulation? I would agree that the extraction fan speed would suck the humidity out of the tent but just circulating shouldn't as it has no where to go. Any evaporation would increase the RH in the tent. I read his statement as circulation. Sorry if that caused confusion.

Gonna harvest chem 2 tomorrow and may go ahead and take down the last GSC, I was checking trics today and everything has a few amber on the bud but mostly cloudy so that’s perfect for me. Ms Chem even has amber so I will harvest her Monday. It’s been a great grow and I’m very satisfied with the quality of bud on both strains. Both of these strains are strong just the way I like it lol. I can’t wait till chem 3 dries cause I’ve only got to try a test bud of the chem, it was great though so I know once it dries and gets a little cure it will be potent. I’m gonna reveg chem 2 but I still have 6 more seeds of the GSC. I may keep a mother from the GSC next time I run them cause I really like the strain and I will have more room to keep a mother in new space. I still have two Chem seeds left but I really like chem 2 so I figure I better keep her. I will get some pics of everything tomorrow before I start harvest.✌️

Gonna harvest chem 2 tomorrow and may go ahead and take down the last GSC, I was checking trics today and everything has a few amber on the bud but mostly cloudy so that’s perfect for me. Ms Chem even has amber so I will harvest her Monday. It’s been a great grow and I’m very satisfied with the quality of bud on both strains. Both of these strains are strong just the way I like it lol. I can’t wait till chem 3 dries cause I’ve only got to try a test bud of the chem, it was great though so I know once it dries and gets a little cure it will be potent. I’m gonna reveg chem 2 but I still have 6 more seeds of the GSC. I may keep a mother from the GSC next time I run them cause I really like the strain and I will have more room to keep a mother in new space. I still have two Chem seeds left but I really like chem 2 so I figure I better keep her. I will get some pics of everything tomorrow before I start harvest.✌️

I couldnt ask for a more tborough answer!:p

Got some pics of the girls, I didn’t harvest any today cause I had to do some running for wife so I will be harvesting everything tomorrow. Tomorrow makes 70 days since the flip, here’s the pics I took earlier. I will just post all of them

Everything will be harvested tomorrow and I will leave enough on chem 2 so I can reveg her. I smoked some scissor hash from GSC 3 early and Ive been wrecked all evening lol. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Back
Top Bottom