30 day veg and 11 weeks flower time

Name: Super lemon haze
Bought: off female seeds uk (sponsor)
Type : sativa dominant 80/20 I believe
Appearance: chunky dense green orange nugs
Smell: so unbelievably citrusy
Taste: dank followed by orange and lemon at back of throat
Type of buzz: Low dose- very cerebral uplifting kinda high lasting 3 hours
: High dose- boooom stoned to pieces could sleep through ww3 and abliterates pain
Medical values: insomnia/depression/anxiety
Price : I believe it carry a premium but I worked my costs at $1 per gram as its home grown

Review: slh is an awsome strain full stop.
First hit I got greedy and wiped myself out. I then found my dosage and enjoyed every pipe since :)
As above if u heavy hit u will be rendered useless as if it was a heavy indica but with a huge tingling head high to boot
Low dosage and its uplifting: everything is more colourfull and life seems a better place :)
High dose can last hours and hours
Low dose 2-3 hours and in the 3rd hour it relaxes into a sleepy stone
Anxiety is nill under small doses

This was home grown by me totally trouble free from star to finish
My yield was 3.39 oz from 2 plants scrogged under lots of CFls
Here a couple piks

image2892.jpg

image2889.jpg

image2887.jpg

image2943.jpg

image3254.jpg

image3255.jpg

image3256.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed.... Any questions please ask :)

Soo time for a smoke report/strain review

We're to start
I home grown this super lemon haze from seed
30 day veg and 11 weeks flower time

Name: Super lemon haze
Bought: off female seeds uk (sponsor)
Type : sativa dominant 80/20 I believe
Appearance: chunky dense green orange nugs
Smell: so unbelievably citrusy
Taste: dank followed by orange and lemon at back of throat
Type of buzz: Low dose- very cerebral uplifting kinda high lasting 3 hours
: High dose- boooom stoned to pieces could sleep through ww3 and abliterates pain
Medical values: insomnia/depression/anxiety
Price : I believe it carry a premium but I worked my costs at $1 per gram as its home grown

Review: slh is an awsome strain full stop.
First hit I got greedy and wiped myself out. I then found my dosage and enjoyed every pipe since :)
As above if u heavy hit u will be rendered useless as if it was a heavy indica but with a huge tingling head high to boot
Low dosage and its uplifting: everything is more colourfull and life seems a better place :)
High dose can last hours and hours
Low dose 2-3 hours and in the 3rd hour it relaxes into a sleepy stone
Anxiety is nill under small doses

This was home grown by me totally trouble free from star to finish
My yield was 3.39 oz from 2 plants scrogged under lots of CFls
Here a couple piks

image2892.jpg

image2889.jpg

image2887.jpg

image2943.jpg

image3254.jpg

image3255.jpg

image3256.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed.... Any questions please ask :)

I do not mean to be a dick toward Franco and Arjan but I like your plant more than the plants they showed off pre sale to this strain! I prefer not purchasing from them they got my hero arrested in India , Galeno the best outdoor Cannabis grower of all time.... His quote got me too "I smoke 6-7 joints int he morning to wake up.... At least" and he is so one with nature and the poor people in that region , they get to smoke the best hash on Earth with him haha He also helps hundreds of Cannabis growers in India crop out so they can feed their families. Arjan really took advantage of him and knowing that he was going to be arrested they needed to make good ties with the native locals so they donated a house to a man int hat village I think to cover their later intentions... Galeno was arrested not long after their visit and was charged with trafficking hashish. Most of what I just said is my own speculations though after investigations... Arjan and Franco also got others in many other countries in trouble with Strain Hunters show I am sure. High profile meets poor low profile , High profile always gets away with it for some reason the poor guy gets hell.....

Your Lemon looks way nicer than GHS :bravo:

Wow!!!
Firstly sir thankyou so very much for that kind compliment
I feel warm inside :) I loved it too. Was a shame it died during re veg. 2 more seeds of it growing hopefully I can grow a one equally as good

Secondly....
The strain hunters series iv never actually watched. I mean iv coughs the odd couple of minutes whilst stoned to pieces but never got into it. So basically they visit gorilla growers... Film it as its legal for them and screw the poor man who's coughs in the middle as its not always legal for him? That's not the way to do business. I bought slh seeds with reading strain reviews. So this arjan.... Arjans haze??? I guess it's his trademark strain. I had no idea how they operated.

Man thankyou so much again :)

Wow!!!
Firstly sir thankyou so very much for that kind compliment
I feel warm inside :) I loved it too. Was a shame it died during re veg. 2 more seeds of it growing hopefully I can grow a one equally as good

Secondly....
The strain hunters series iv never actually watched. I mean iv coughs the odd couple of minutes whilst stoned to pieces but never got into it. So basically they visit gorilla growers... Film it as its legal for them and screw the poor man who's coughs in the middle as its not always legal for him? That's not the way to do business. I bought slh seeds with reading strain reviews. So this arjan.... Arjans haze??? I guess it's his trademark strain. I had no idea how they operated.

Man thankyou so much again :)
Please just treat it as speculation about them fellas I have a wild imagination I might just be paranoid...

I do not mean to be a dick toward Franco and Arjan but I like your plant more than the plants they showed off pre sale to this strain! I prefer not purchasing from them they got my hero arrested in India , Galeno the best outdoor Cannabis grower of all time.... His quote got me too "I smoke 6-7 joints int he morning to wake up.... At least" and he is so one with nature and the poor people in that region , they get to smoke the best hash on Earth with him haha He also helps hundreds of Cannabis growers in India crop out so they can feed their families. Arjan really took advantage of him and knowing that he was going to be arrested they needed to make good ties with the native locals so they donated a house to a man int hat village I think to cover their later intentions... Galeno was arrested not long after their visit and was charged with trafficking hashish. Most of what I just said is my own speculations though after investigations... Arjan and Franco also got others in many other countries in trouble with Strain Hunters show I am sure. High profile meets poor low profile , High profile always gets away with it for some reason the poor guy gets hell.....

Your Lemon looks way nicer than GHS :bravo:

GALENO? Damn...

What does that mean

Thats doesnt look like me at all... maybe it was yesterday , i was a little drunky (Unfortunately,shots at the bar with friends,you get the wave and you dont stop)and i must had commented that,im sayin this because i always send smiles and such man... :)

I think the original question Alex , is... Sativas are racy (not all but you get it...) and heady, someone with anxiety (Like me, i have anxiety problems, OCD too...) will get a little stimulated to feel even more racy and nervous,so how can it be good?... :)

Teach me something, who knows i will discover that some sativas are good for anxiety and i will try some ! hehe

A Sativa, good for anxiety? hmmm...
I have a wonderful suggestion for you so racy sativas make you relax ;) Do 50 jumping jacks before you puff get your heart working also keeps paranoia down on people susceptible to paranoia from sativas.

I am borderline OCD med not a clean freak type but everything has to be symetrical and I suffer with my anxiaty also and. No shit. This stuff helped. I'm not the best at reading into effects of different strains so with the smoke / strain report I just done my best. It helped for all my ailments lol first time as I could hardly move after a full pipe lol

I am borderline OCD med not a clean freak type but everything has to be symetrical and I suffer with my anxiaty also and. No shit. This stuff helped. I'm not the best at reading into effects of different strains so with the smoke / strain report I just done my best. It helped for all my ailments lol first time as I could hardly move after a full pipe lol

So my friend, i will try it! :)

Im not that bad too, i just like everything clean and in place, but just in my bedroom and growrooms :)

GALENO? Damn...

Yep I saw them an the village of manalam
That place was great before any of the mafia boy,s went in a lot of Israeli boy,s start to to grow large with the knew strain,s now the little village of Vashisht is one big Hotel an the little town of Manali is a large town. Getting in an out of Vashisht is a job cause they pay tourist,s money to rat on other,s that take the delight,s home with them. That put me right off being in the Himalayas, along with the all to frequent house party,s
That guy galeno was a popular figure around the bit before you get to Manali an he would have been helping the local,s as a few settler,s did when they could I could believe that it came on top as they would have stired up a lot of attention, shit happen,s but I am not convinced it was on purpose or any thing like a grass jobby I hope they didnt take any of my mate,s guy,s if you know the place you may no him medi it was Charlie (Ludernatha Sing) he had a lot of land of which we have a house near Gangotri. My heart sink,s when I think how we cant go back an see if thing,s are still good or not(for Charlie)
sorry Alex that was a great grow the Mrs love,s Sativa so from what I read I may give it a try:grinjoint:
Really good thread an I was able to get a lot from it thank,s plus a great yield
Jai Jaganatha

What does that mean

I think that Indica is the one to relax with it,s for me smokable vallium:thumb:
Still like I said Padma prefer,s sativa cause it get,s her up an feeling happy so I will more than likely try some 2014:grinjoint:

I think that Indica is the one to relax with it,s for me smokable vallium:thumb:
Still like I said Padma prefer,s sativa cause it get,s her up an feeling happy so I will more than likely try some 2014:grinjoint:

2014? a strain?

2014? a strain?

Nope sorry what I meant was in the year 2014 I will have a chance to get some differnt seed,s an will look into a good Satia an that will more than likley e SLH
after I seen what this is like an read Als strain revue

Nope sorry what I meant was in the year 2014 I will have a chance to get some differnt seed,s an will look into a good Satia an that will more than likley e SLH
after I seen what this is like an read Als strain revue

I was asking that because there is 1024 from Medical Seeds. Nice Sativa.

I was asking that because there is 1024 from Medical Seeds. Nice Sativa.

I will have to look at that thank,s Medi, I was just wondering seen,s as you know Indian Charas have you been before:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom