00144.JPG

00258.JPG

this is a ww about 4 weeks into flower
00742.JPG

heres the MIs, its creeping along
00653.JPG

00556.JPG

no overview this time as its not a pretty picture!!lol
nothing too spectacular :( but looks like Demi'll give me some good smoke and maybe some hash from the mis if it dosent fill out.
Not sure if I mentioned it yet, but I had to cull out the ww#1 as the pow. mildew was winning the battle and I feared it spreading to the other plants. L :smokin:

Look at those furry little suckers... Nice job Fly, you will definitely get some good smoke out of this grow. Can you add more air circulation to help with the mildew?? You are doing a fine job Fly, and hell, look at all the experience with problems you are getting out of the way.... :peace:

Thanks brother BeIrie!! I have pretty good circulation, and dont really have any room for more power consumption safely. The thing is, immediately after this one sprouted out of the rockwool, within days, it had the pow. mildew on it. Really it was too fast to be "normal" as it usually takes a couple weeks for the symptoms to show. I personally believe, with no way to prove it of course, that the seed came from an infected plant, or I had some spores on me from outside when I handled the seed. I dunno, all the plants growing beside it were fine. I had a nasty issue last year, maybe it was some residual spores in the house. I have learned alot during this grow, and hopefully I will apply the knowledge in the near future.Thanks for all your guys's support and advice; it has helped alot.

Today is NOT a good day........I was looking the garden over and noticed a seed on the top of one of the younger plants, after a very thorough look I noticed a few then quite a few on demi. I started digging in towards the middle of the plants buds and found its invested with seeds and male flowers. If I wasnt a good christian I'd type FUCK!!!! oh guess I did..lol So my ww adventure will be over as soon as they flush, and then I guess I'll do a dry sieve hash so I dont have to hassle with all the seeds in my smoke. Damn It!! I should have gone with my first instinct of destroying any plant with male tendencies if its not a male. Live and Learn I guess. On the bright side, demi is just bursting with crystals today, looks like some fairy dust was sprinkled last night :p And the MIS is caked with tricomes on its pathetic lil "buds". I am also into the beginning of week two in my closet, I have to see if its the tent messin with me, only two demi's in there I'll probably cull them today. I need to take a nap......

I started digging in towards the middle of the plants buds and found its invested with seeds and male flowers.

Your plants are only about 4 weeks in flowering and there are male flowers within the buds? If it was pollinated by another male, then there wouldn't be any male flowers in the buds. There would just be seeds.

Your plants are only about 4 weeks in flowering and there are male flowers within the buds? If it was pollinated by another male, then there wouldn't be any male flowers in the buds. There would just be seeds.

they are in week 6 I believe, what I meant was that there where clumps of male flowers growing within the buds on demi, it seems more pronounced on the lower half.

they may look like 4 week old plants but they are in week 7 nearing week 8 I believe, what I meant was that there where clumps of male flowers growing within the buds on demi, it seems more pronounced on the lower half.

Some female plants will pollinate themselves in order to make sure the species continues. When this happens you get feminized seeds. I am almost positive that those seeds are feminized.

Damm Fly sorry to hear that. How much of your crop was effected ?
Keep us posted we are hoping you get through it ok.

Pan4

Just the one plant had the mildew, probably the whole tent was seeded, I'll have to wait and see. I'll keep the seeds in case big brother pulls the plug on legal grows, and beans get difficult to acquire again. I wont use them unless the need is dire, as I fear the hermie ratio will be too high for my liking. Things are really getting frosty, the undersides of Demi's leaves are even caked with crystals. Too bad she's got the gay gene. lol
Thanks for your support, I appreciate it!!

Wow the MIS is unfortunate looking but DEMI looks super crystally. Looks like you'll have some nice buds from here. Great going Fly!

Thanks dr, mcbudz and pan4, just counting the days now. I may wait a bit to see if the trich's start to amber up, right now they are mostly cloudy with some clear but no ambers. I dont want to pull the plug too soon and get nothing for my effort, decisions, decisions, decisions. Think I'll play some vids and mull it over, lol

I culled the mis and ww out of the veg room today, neither one had what I was looking for in a keeper strain. I have decided to flower these out to maturity, unless circumstances change. I have two of each in a closet grow flowering, they are in the 2nd week I believe, and looking very good; I want to see if the tent is killin my efforts (i just cant shake the feeling).

Thanks Harry, they do have a sparkle to them, but I fear the yield will be much less then the costs justify. I wont be using the ff's nutes in a hydro application again for this reason, its just too expensive plus the fact I go through a ton of ph up (about 6 tbsp's daily for 40gal res). I do think I will continue to use the Big Bloom on occasion for soil though. I am using GH 3 part again plus liquid Kool Bloom as I had plenty left, at 1.7 ec I dont have to ph adjust at all, perfect 5.8. I will continue with this another week or two then flush and chop.

Back
Top Bottom