GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

Thanks you guys, I appreciate your comments.
BeIrie, the widow was really good even when the plants were very sickly. The first ones that were in the tent:
Great high somewhere in-between a sat and indica (got good energy from a few bong hits and with a nice bowl caught some good zzz's). The pain relief could have been better I think, but my spirits soared as there was good help with the slight depression I suffer from. The taste was good, a little bit lemony with a slightly musky after taste. I like to slowly blow the green hit out my nose as the taste really seems to POP right out at me (I am a cig smoker so my taste isn't what it should be anymore). My yield on those was poor at best, 3/4 oz or so a plant. The stretch was very slight, 15" when put on 12\12 18" at harvest; so they were awfully small plants.

This Run:
These were healthy the whole run, so I want to give them the respect they deserve and cure them before I try it, so I can give a report in a week or two. The stretch once again was small, I put her into flower at 19" and at harvest it was 24" tall. I expected much more stretch than that. The yield looks like about 1 1/2 oz;s, perhaps a touch more. If I were to grow it again I wouldn't flower until at least 2' in height. A pain in the arse to manicure, but for bubble baggers probably a real treat as there was a high amount of sweet leaves,even the stems of the bigger leaves were covered (though the fan leaves weren't). I would recommend this plant to grow, but dont think I would use the fem seeds as they seemed to hermy easily when stressed (particulary in the tent).

The MIS both healthy and unhealthy had a paltry yield, though the healthy plants did produce very pretty bud; but little and thin once manicured. I like the smoke but not nearly enough to warent the space it consumed under the lights. These suckers doubled maybe even more during the stretch, which would be alright if they also put that viger into the flowers. The high is stoney, yet leaves you very lucid. I do like this stuff for my shoulder pain, though not as much as the Grape Ape. The flavor was very plant like and green as I didn't cure it the first time, it did get better......till it was gone. I will hopefully have a different smoke report when I try this run in a week. I don't think I would recommend this to someone looking for medicinal use as the yield will leave you bone dry before the next harvest. In fact I still have five freebie seeds from the DSD order that I don't picture me sprouting.

I dont weigh my weed, but the one WW filled 2 1/2 quart jars with primo buds and a small breakfast bowl of scraggley weed. The MIS one quart loosely filled with primo buds and also about the same amount of junk bud. Half a paper bag of good trimmins combined for hash one of these days.

Ok thanks. Oh, I thought you had some white rhino in there too.

Nice job Mr. Fly......... I have had problems getting my Rhinosto sprout to. Mine were from Nirvana, I did get some from GHS but haven't had a chance to give them a try.... Nice job on the harvest..... :peace:

I grew out two of the Nirvana Rhinos, getting ready to start the GHS Rhino... I want to see the difference, the GHS are fem'd though, the Nirvana were not... That was one of the better smokes..I didn't find them very finicky except for getting them going. Once they were going I had no problems with them...:peace:

Great. One thing that I always wondered was when several different breeders have the same named strain, which one is best?

First I thought, well the one that first created it. But I guess that's not necessarily a given.

Back
Top Bottom