GI Jose Clone Grow!

Week 9 veg
Sorry for the long absence, I had some fam issues I had to take care of. In today's video we go over the neutriants, and introduce the new placement of our grow tent. Cheers everyone!
-G.I.JOSE

Sorry for the long absence but I had to take care of some personal issues. In today's video we go over the neutriants, new placement of grow tent and a new light.

Week 11 VEG! In today's video redo the second transplant to the girls final pot. In two weeks I'll be sending the Clones to flower cutting the veg time short. I got some new beans that I'm wanting to pop and try out. Hope everybody's doing well what's a lockdown. Cheers!-G.I.JOSE

Week 12 veg! Hope everybody's doing well. The girls are doing phenomenal! unfortunately I'm going to have to push back the flower again. I have to go out of state for 2 weeks, once I get back I'll send them to flower. one of the girls seems to have a little bit of nitrogen toxicity. And for some reason the 420 mag cite is not letting me upload attachment. So sorry for not having supplied pictures. Cheers!-G.I.JOSE

Back
Top Bottom