Gigabane's Journal - 1st Ever Grow

Re: GiGaBaNE's Journal. 1st ever grow.

again try the nutes thread in the faq ratios are there for every part of grow. sorry only type one finger at atime

hey g just whent to faq veg says 20-10-10 or 17 10 12 then flower is 5 20 10 or 10 19 12 that was in the marijuana growers handbook:Namaste:

yes no no the answer is no 1 gallon is 16ppm 2ppm 18ppm
I mean the ratio is the same 2gallons 1gallon 1oo gallons

if it state per gallon than thats how much its the sane if you need one per quart then you need 4 for a gallon

ok i think i want to try 5-1-5 and see what that goes like.
however based on what i bought which is 3-2-6 i need to find a 3-0-0 suplement which will be close enough, then i can just drop the Nitro suplement when i hit flowering.

i know im going fairly weak, but im not after super mom, i just want to calmly grow a small healthy plant. which i can clone later and get a bit more aggressive ;)

cant type fast enough to corect myself:cool:

dot you drink beer?:)thats how Ilearned ratios

good for you i think:cool:

ok gonna go for a bit 'quality time' impending, lol

if i put 1 cap of 20-20-20 in the left bucket and i put 2 caps of 10-10-10 in the right bucket, are the buckets the same for all intents and purposes?

as long as i have this bit right in my head im ready to experiment. as the actual NPK ratios will differ from breed to breed i guess finding the best numbers is as much an art as it is a science, lol

yes

Day 20 (end)

Ok its just gone past midnight so its the very begining of day 21.

Repotted my plants and offered them temporary housing ina bigger appartment till i can finish figuring out their final home.

Unfortunatly i ripped some of the ends of the roots during repotting so they are not going to be happy.

The soil was previously pretty damp as it had compressed badly, i have mixed in some soil from my own garden and airated the soil with a very gentle potting.

Poured a mere cap full of prediluted (3-2-6 at 5ml per litre) directly down the stem into the peat pot, then pored an entire litre into the soak tray to be absorbed by osmosis (wanna try to keep the soil light and fluffy by not slapping it on top with liquid).

Still runing a 18-6 day for them but as soon as i know they are happy ill go 11/13

GEDC00091.JPG

GEDC0011.JPG

GEDC0012.JPG

GEDC0014.JPG

GEDC0013.JPG

fish again, are you or do you have a small fan in there? and can you get your lights closer to your laidies? with your dirt from out side you might want to go get you one of those spiders from up stairs in case you brought any critters in. other than that looking good:nomo:

one other thing, can you get a cfl in the 6500k range? that would help with veg.

Actually, spiders aren't that interested in the usual predators that plague cannabis. What use is a spider web above the lamps when there are aphids, thrips and spider mites on the leaves? ;)
I was just saying to be carefull about bringing in bugs from outside:peace:

Back
Top Bottom