Giixer $200 Bonus For Marijuana Grower

Plug something in it lol

I was genuinely asking. But never the less i like the light a lot better than any of the others "1000w" LEDs! As you mentioned the plastic cover protecting the lights is a plus!

I really like that white light. It makes it much easier to see how the plants are doing.
The biggest question is performance though. Even if someone was to purchase a couple units ( say 4 ) for a 3*3 or even 4*4 tent the price tag is well under $100 USD per unit. A total draw of well over 400 watts too. That's really not bad at all considering what some people pay for lighting.

The biggest question is performance though. Even if someone was to purchase a couple units ( say 4 ) for a 3*3 or even 4*4 tent the price tag is well under $100 USD per unit. A total draw of well over 400 watts too. That's really not bad at all considering what some people pay for lighting.

I agree. I'm just done with riding the bleeding edge of technology. It's your turn now. I'll just sit back and watch the results.

I agree. I'm just done with riding the bleeding edge of technology. It's your turn now. I'll just sit back and watch the results.
I've learned extremely fast that lights are like cellphones. A new one every month. I wish manufacturers listened to the customers on complaints and removed them all then built the light. I've yet to find something negative about the light though. If I do find something I won't keep it to myself either. If she works like I hope, I can see myself getting another unit.

this is? How so?! image.jpg

The power cord is double use for power and daisy chain. Great for you to simplify growing operation and management, link more grow lights while using one wall outlet only.
-8ab6-37990239c5ee.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Here is led grow light seller, our shop link is Giixer led grow light

I am glad to launch a promotion for our new grow light here that we will invite 5 marijuana growers to join. Each of them will get a free light same as above link, then we need them share experience of marijuana growing from bloom to fruit by words/ photo/ video once every week at least on Journals in Progress. We will choose the best sharing one and give $200 as additional bonus.

If you are interested, pls email to service@giixer.com, we will reply in 24 hrs.

First come first served with limited places!
@Blazinjones

This is a wonderful promotion and I wish you guys a lot of luck! I don't necessarily need another light, but I do want the many who follow me to see this promotion! I hope it goes as intended to a well deserving new grower of weeds!
They told me no within literal minutes of sending the email. But hell i can't even sex plants right so hard to blame lmao

Yet another company claiming 1000watts this time the actual is only 110 though

Traditional Chinese counting method. Let's see, the Amazon ad states the price is $69.88. Using the sponsor's own counting method, that'd make the actual price $7.69, then?

Back
Top Bottom