Giixer Growlight Review Rare Darkness OG, Ghost Train Haze #1, Critical Hog

Week 6 down, the girls seem to be showing signs of an issue I got to narrow down. The tips are pointed downward and the leaves are dark green. Hope everyone is doing well. Cheers!
-G.I.JOSE

20200401_171647.jpg
20200401_171643.jpg

Nitrogen toxicity from what I have read dark green and tip curl is too much nitrogen. Now on how to fix it I'm not sure you could try flushing the soil to get rid of the nitrogen. But it does not look that bad right now you could just ride it out. Your still just using earth dust from the green sunshine company right and your in flower the boost should not be causing this its low on nitrogen have you given any other nutes if so I would back off on those.

Faucet water un phed. The clam from the manufacturer said that you wouldent have to ph water unless you are using coco. Sence I'm doing a review of their product I wanna keep to what the claims are.

On their site faqs
What Kind of Water to Use?
For optimal results, it’s recommended to use carbon filtered water from your tap. It’s OK to use straight tap water, but it’s best to have some sort of filtration to remove particles and chemicals from your water. Almost all city water contains chlorine and chloramine — detrimental to the microbes in the soil.

I have a zero water filter I use the ppm is 200 from the my tap after filter ppm is 0 and the ph before filtering is over 7 and after it's around 6. Ya it's ok to not filter but I thought I might as well go with their recommendation to carbon filter my tap water.

Harvest time!! First off apologies for the long absence, I had to take care of some family issues. In today's video we recap the use of Earth Dust, harvest plants, create a dry box from cardboard. Cheers everyone! -G.I.JOSE

On my second grow with earth dust and doing better. I realized my mistake was not putting enough base in to carry all the way to harvest. This time I started with 5 tbsp per gallon. And also watering more to keep microbes alive. When it comes to boost i will probably use the max as well per gallon as well. Biggest leaves I have ever had hope for the biggest buds too. Pics included the big leaf one of course is the new grow the small plant are the previous grow i just harvested.

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_094714_118.jpg
    IMG_20200504_094714_118.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20200226_073516.jpg
    20200226_073516.jpg
    889.9 KB · Views: 110
On my second grow with earth dust and doing better. I realized my mistake was not putting enough base in to carry all the way to harvest. This time I started with 5 tbsp per gallon. And also watering more to keep microbes alive. When it comes to boost i will probably use the max as well per gallon as well. Biggest leaves I have ever had hope for the biggest buds too. Pics included the big leaf one of course is the new grow the small plant are the previous grow i just harvested.
Dude true story my plants looked like your first. I'm hoping my 2nd go round will be better. Cheers-G.I.JOSE

Back
Top Bottom