Giixer Growlight Review Rare Darkness OG, Ghost Train Haze #1, Critical Hog

GIjose

Hello everyone!
This is my second active grow Journal. Special thanks to @Giixer for allowing me the opportunity to evaluate their @Giixer 1000 watt full spectrum LED grow light. I grow meds for my son and myself, and on a tight budget. I can't wait to get started once my lights come in
Beans grwing: Critical HOG
Rare Darkness OG
Ghost Train #1
Stay tuned!

Today I'm going to build a new grow table for this review. I am still waiting for the light set. As soon as I get the date of arrival for the light I will hydrate my beans and start germination. I'm getting antsy just thinking about starting this evaluation.

Should be soon!! I woke up to a tracking number and expected delivery date
I received the same email yesterday. When I looked up the tracking number on the USPS website it came back that the USPS still awaiting to receive the package from the sender. No biggie though, just anxious to get started. I really want to see how these beans do under this light.:yahoo::morenutes::thumb:

I know mine says the same but soon enough! I’m still waiting for my white widow bean to pop through the soil I wanna slam it under this light already this is my first grow ever and I’m pretty stoked

What an awesome score on your first grow! LOL
On my first grow I had an Amazon full spectrum LED bar Plug and Play and these two white LEDs they did the job but my grow could have been so much better.
15748805755392852429744444049475.jpg

Thank you! @Jack420 said the same and he’s been on here for years and I was on maybe 2-3 days :cool: lol originally though I didn’t make it but turned out someone was out of the us so I guess I came next runner up.. I’ve watched and helped him for years with his grows and after some pushing and me getting a few choices to choose from I said 1 grow and I’m doin ww. I don’t know much about lights though but I’m hoping this one does good. He has a really huge really nice one he just got and omg the difference from the others he’s used it’s ridiculous it’s literally a jungle and shits about to touch the roof!

We are definitely in the same boat, they reached out to me and told me that the person that I'm replacing it was from Canada. LOL

Nope. I was talking with a couple of the guys they were cut. They were both pretty upset with the company for not saying the opportunity was only for US peeps from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom