Girl Scout Cookies - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow By Moto258

Ooof... accidents suck! I've had my fair share of them over the years and they stack up on top of each other. Happy to hear about the insurance! Congrats on that. Nerve pain is brutal and so difficult for them to diagnose and treat. I hope it's an easy fix for you amigo. Pain is a muthafu...

Thankfully we have some kickass products to help us grow some kickass pain meds right?!

Ooof... accidents suck! I've had my fair share of them over the years and they stack up on top of each other. Happy to hear about the insurance! Congrats on that. Nerve pain is brutal and so difficult for them to diagnose and treat. I hope it's an easy fix for you amigo. Pain is a muthafu...

Thankfully we have some kickass products to help us grow some kickass pain meds right?!
I'm learning to live with the pain! Used to search for relief since their are many corners you can turn down and marry Jane has definitely kicked the edge off! 420 magazine also changed my life most definitely I believe no other meds can do what our passionate plants can achieve and with these killer products I'll never complain again. Soo yeah your definitely RIGHT BakedARea! :ganjamon:

Update!!
#1 with Dynomyco is definitely looking more fancy than the #2 without! Looking forward to transplant into larger pots to see the explosion by all the endomycorrhizal fungi already from this product! (both seeds were placed about a half inch into the soil when planted)

20220606_200448.jpg

20220606_200356.jpg

20220606_200308.jpg

20220606_200254.jpg

Duuuude! That's an awesome comparison photo. :welldone: Dynomyco is winning for sure!
I'm glad I was chosen for this because this guy needed this for damn sure!! Nothings better to know life's great being able to cater yourself into Jane's glory! The world that doesn't grow will never know! Cheers BakedARea! :headbanger:

I can't forget to mention @GeoFlora Nutrients for sponcering this grows nutrients supply!
Thanks again for your generosity it will never go unnoticed I promise ya that! Transplant coming up very soon for these ladies so stay tuned! :blunt::420:

20220608_122850.jpg

I can't forget to mention @GeoFlora Nutrients for sponcering this grows nutrients supply!
Thanks again for your generosity it will never go unnoticed I promise ya that! Transplant coming up never for these ladies so stay tuned! :blunt::420:

20220608_122850.jpg
Hey Moto hope you are well my friend.
Just curious did @GeoFlora Nutrients send those directly to you.
They told me they won’t ship to Canada anymore?

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe
Bill
Yes I spoke to Geoflora as soon as I got word I was choosen. I do know a lot of hydroponics stores near me that do not carry the products any more which is a shame!
Stay green my friend!

I am a huge mycorrhizae proponent. This is fascinating to watch. I kind of feel sorry for the poor baby without. It's like one of them has a bottle to feed on and the other is just left crying alone in the cradle.
I'm almost tempted to sprus her up a bit but NA! :laugh: she gets to look like a malnutritioned form of life kind of like a weed stuck in a side walk crack!

Stay safe
Bill
@Bill284 we sent them to Moto at a US address, not sure if they went on to Canada from there?

Awesome display of comparison for the dynomyco.... It's like the other one is days-week behind. Can't wait to see the root zone.
Keep up the great work growmie. :headbanger:

Awesome display of comparison for the dynomyco.... It's like the other one is days-week behind. Can't wait to see the root zone.
Keep up the great work growmie. :headbanger:
Thanks my friend! Root zone coming right up! Was thinking this weekend! Cheers Brother! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom