Girl Scout Cookies - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow By Moto258

This is an unfair competition. If anyone cannot see the benefit of mycorrhizae or that @DYNOMYCO kicks some serious azz and works as advertised then they should get their eyes checked. I’m sold.
So dang unfair it makes the one without @DYNOMYCO look like a chump! ;)

@DYNOMYCO let the flowering BEGIN! tonight marks first night in 12/12. I added 2/3 cups @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom as a top dressing. Thats about all I have for now, but I'll be back when stretch begins! cheers :blunt:

20220725_201105.jpg

Damn bro, looking great my friend! I see ya trying to double up on veg, to get those moster colas. lol..Being sneaky, i see..lol..
Hope you are well my friend!
:cheesygrinsmiley: Sneaky like a ninja! thanks brother I've been well an green hope the same for you, my friend! I'm kinda wishing I had put the gals into the 7-gallon fabrics tho!!! :lot-o-toke:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Sneaky like a ninja! thanks brother I've been well an green hope the same for you, my friend! I'm kinda wishing I had put the gals into the 7-gallon fabrics tho!!! :lot-o-toke:
I hear ya, only have two in 5gal in the 5x5.
2 dudes showed up at a all girls party, now ive only 2 girls dancing under the crystal ball..lol..usually like a total of 18-20 gallons in the 5x5. 10gals with my veg not sufficient maximizing my tent..using salts
Oh well, hope you are well buddy.

2 dudes showed up at a all girls party, now ive only 2 girls dancing under the crystal ball..lol..usually like a total of 18-20 gallons in the 5x5. 10gals with my veg not sufficient maximizing my tent..using salts
Oh no! That blows dude, I'm so sorry to hear that! 😟
Hopefully, the two girls can just fill up the area, and you get a few pounds 😉

Oh no! That blows dude, I'm so sorry to hear that! 😟
Hopefully, the two girls can just fill up the area, and you get a few pounds 😉
Thanks brother, Im over the heart break.lol..no back up, could have swore i saw hairs, not on one but two..slick dudes..lol..should have flowered out that Sativa leaner but dont have time.
Should still hit 20 to 25zips

Shit happens with this passion. Thats what happens if you dont check all the boxes..
Time to burn..cheers bro,

Hey brother I'd love to take them dudes off ya hands lol it took popping about 50 seeds till I came across a male!! Now I'm just hoping the pollen lasts my craziness of putting some things off till I'm able to tackle the next task again! I'm still going to cross the two moms I've kept around for a couple years now when I get the chance too!
I wanted to put the two GSCs into a 2 plant tent but my 4x4 is in flower with 4 gals for another couple weeks at least. Soooo the 5x5 will have to do:lot-o-toke:

Thanks brother, Im over the heart break.lol..no back up, could have swore i saw hairs, not on one but two..slick dudes..lol..should have flowered out that Sativa leaner but dont have time.
Should still hit 20 to 25zips

Shit happens with this passion. Thats what happens if you dont check all the boxes..
Time to burn..cheers bro,
The passion will always continue with our green thumbs brother so keep chucking don't let a male get ya down lol let them know ya ain't intimidated and cut them down with a laugh of dominance :cool:

Update! @DYNOMYCO we want you!
@GeoFlora Nutrients is defiantly going to improve the GSC without DYNOMYCO weight for comparison later on down the road but seeing the branching GSC #1 has on her without a dought my hat will be coming off for #1 when pics of both gals roots are taken at harvest time! Cheers stay green!:ganjamon:

20220803_082312.jpg

20220803_082303.jpg

20220803_082231.jpg

20220803_082159.jpg

You doing good brother?
:passitleft:

Plants look fantastic bro!
Thanks brother! :passitleft:

Yeah everything's going alright other than a couple storms passing threw with angry intentions! Had a tree fall on the house the other day and now the garden inside gets about an inch and a half each rain. Waiting for the lazy people called insurance lmao to get out to do the assessment but most people these days seem to like to drag feet :lot-o-toke:
The gals seem to be doing alright with the added humidity with the great flood situation tho so I guess it could be worse! Hope you are staying green bro!

@Moto258 Stay safe buddy! Had a tornado skip over our neighborhood last night and smash the golf course Mile down the road. Scary. Snapped power poles out of the ground and ripped barns apart.

Plants don't matter if your not there to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Damn my friend! You are right though the plants can always get replaced but your life cannot! the tree was pretty big oak that came inches from hitting where I sleep but just clipped the corner!:cool:

Update!!
Buds setting up nicely @Weed Seeds Express did great with this GSC, and Genetics are defiantly top notch!
Both gals have been fed @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom as top dressing and defiantly kicking bloom into a quick process!
@DYNOMYCO takes the show for comparison as the winning champ on the left!
Cheers stay green!:420:

20220806_115755.jpg

20220806_115747.jpg

20220806_115737.jpg

Update!!
Buds setting up nicely @Weed Seeds Express did great with this GSC, and Genetics are defiantly top notch!
Both gals have been fed @GeoFlora Nutrients bloom as top dressing and defiantly kicking bloom into a quick process!
@DYNOMYCO takes the show for comparison as the winning champ on the left!
Cheers stay green!:420:

20220806_115755.jpg

20220806_115747.jpg

20220806_115737.jpg
Sheeeeeeeeeesh who said size doesn't matter :O

Love it!

@DYNOMYCO I know! Who would turn down them plump juicy fat ... Buds! :rollit:

Never seen someone be like, naw give me the small one! Bwhahahahaha
Idk my friend this last batch of Girl scout cookies gummies I cooked up the other day is telling me size might just matter in this situation these were definitely not your energizer gummies :rofl: eating 2 and a half I had the best night sleep I think I've ever experienced :cheesygrinsmiley:

20220808_191809.jpg

@Moto258

I'm totally jealous, but happy for you! I had some thrown in at the local dispensary a month or so ago. Didn't get much, didn't expect much. Making your own is definitely the way to go. All these marijuana baking shows are proof weed is more than just good smoke.

Enjoy your snacks my friend!

Back
Top Bottom