Girl Scout Cookies Fem Twins

Tom Sawyer

So I planted two Girl Scout Cookies (Feminized) on 7/15 and in no time, they poked their tiny heads up out of my FFOF soil cups. They germinated on 7/18. They are really responding to my home made LED germination light. I turned on my big Platinum light today so they can start getting a better spectrum of light. So far, these little girls are showing some robust growth.
55E218E7-82B8-4C7C-B857-474699584F25.jpeg3432F56C-A787-4695-B6B5-1A566EEAB68D.jpeg

We up-potted the girls this morning to 1 gal geopots. I also removed the germination light bar. Now they are getting light from the big LEDs. I’ve also activated the 18-6 timers. The girls seem to have taken to their new environmental conditions quite well. Took this pic just now. They look really happy. 80CEA728-FCD5-475F-BF6B-073F1114275A.jpeg

So I guess These will be the last pics. They have about 6-7 more weeks to go. But since nobody seems interested I’m not gonna keep posting to an audience that doesn’t exist. Why risk it and put myself out here if no one is around to talk to?
209F4AA8-FCEF-46C9-9A19-F9B2CC8466C5.jpeg3D08849F-468B-4A40-A32D-16805FC9489F.jpeg3375AC10-A00A-4742-8DAE-4A1DF795CE14.jpegF22C8B07-6816-4F7E-AF36-A05B9290A52B.jpeg35EF074C-924B-4F9D-BFA5-B923BAC11CCB.jpegB1C0381F-E405-438E-802C-894D25A129DB.jpeg

Hey man don't feel discouraged, You're doing great. :goodjob:

I made several grow journals on here a few years ago and got frustrated that nobody was/seemed interested, but whenever I wanted to show someone my work I could always bring up this forum to show people what I've done.
I am very happy I did do what I did looking back, I kind of feel silly for getting bent out of shape about it, wish I uploaded more pictures of my last grow from the harvest looking back.

I encourage you to keep going !

Hey man don't feel discouraged, You're doing great. :goodjob:

I made several grow journals on here a few years ago and got frustrated that nobody was/seemed interested, but whenever I wanted to show someone my work I could always bring up this forum to show people what I've done.
I am very happy I did do what I did looking back, I kind of feel silly for getting bent out of shape about it, wish I uploaded more pictures of my last grow from the harvest looking back.

I encourage you to keep going !
Thanks man. I know I sound whiney. we post these grows from behind the green curtain and risk the attention of the wrong eyes. It’s just reassuring to get some positive feedback. Negative feedback (Constructive criticism), is preferable to no feedback. No feedback is unnerving. Chalk that up to paranoia.
As for these girls, once they finish, I will have 7 different strains to choose from in my supply and I’m hoping I can shut down my grow ops for a while. I’ve documented every grow and strain in a written log so now I have a cornerstone to build from. I have plenty of beans for future projects. But I sense that it may be best to cease my grow ops for a while until after 2020 or cannabis prohibition ends. Texas is just not a safe place to “continually“ grow. Eventually, someone (the wrong someone), will stumble across it. I think it’s time to submerge for a while.
Thanks again for the kind words.

The short plant was taken down on 10/19 and the larger plant cake down yesterday. The flowers of one look nothing like the other yet they were both supposed to be GSC. I’m pleased with the yield of the taller plant. The lower colas were so heavy, they were bending over. As for the smaller plant, it’s got a lot of buds, but they are smaller and the tricomes were not as generous. Neither of these plants reached the quality of the last four strains I grew. Their max height never reached beyond 40”. But after 2 years of growing, I have enough medical supply to hold me over for quite a while. So I’m gonna dismantle the grow op and put it in storage and submerge for a while. This will likely be my last grow post.
I’ll still be around, but just as a member commenting on others posts. That is..... unless some sort of miracle happens that will allow me to come out from behind the green curtain or the curtain gets ripped down. Until then fight the good fight and be polite. Here’s a pic of that big lower cola that was bent to its weight.

2806590C-655D-4F39-A19F-CF98A1255DD0.jpeg

Just sayin high to everyone. I’m still alive and doing just fine. A bit of sad news. Mom passed away back in June. So it’s been kind of a bummer around here. Still smokin on my supply and I’m not having any shortage issues. Still submerged as far as growing goes. I did pick up some unique beans from a state side breeder a while back. I put them in my seed bank for the future. I’m hoping one or two of them are males. I need pollen to work with. Meanwhile. Peace and love to y’all.
9A1CBC8C-B210-4866-A5EB-BDDD70105C3F.jpeg

Hi Tom, How's it going Bro ? I seen you are getting a little frustrated with no comments on your grow. It's weird like that. I had 30 people commenting on a grow before & I've had as few as 3 on another grow. I found that reading & commenting on others journals you get some of those people watching yours. Also if you tag people like this @Emilya they will come. This sends a notification to the person & when they see it they come. Here's some really good growers @Pennywise , @MrSauga . These guys are very helpful & 2 of my favorites on this site.
***Note to guys I tagged*** Hey guys, Tom is a friend of Emilya & myself from the site that closed down. He's a great guy & if you want to know anything about water he probably knows the answer.
You'll be shocked at the detailed info he can provide. So if you guys wouldn't mind, please help him out some & make the guy feel welcome.
Hey Tom, if you think this site doesn't comment much you are wrong. It just takes a little time to get to know people. The site becomes a lot more fun then. I started a journal on the site Weezard is on & 3 weeks later still not a single comment. Not even worth returning to that site. It Sucks !

The ticket to more traffic is spending time hanging out on other people’s journals.
I've noticed that cries of help get people interested and involved.
A no-fuss no muss grow does not get a myriad of suggestions to resolve questions which will keep the thread pretty quiet.
An ask for help from those who have had similar grows get them involved and hanging out to see the results.

Back
Top Bottom