Girl Scout Cookies From Growers Choice

I was just curious. I definitely dont want to make things more complicated and the tap water here is bad so I use RO water. I dont think I should water because the container is still pretty heavy even though it looks dry on top its still really wet. That makes alot of sence about the roots growing because they are searching for water. Can I switch my other plants over to fox farms nutes or would that be bad? Do you think the Auto ak plant will ever start to get buds that are more swollen?
yes, buds don't swell until the last 2 weeks. Be patient. you can switch over the nutes if you like, no harm will be done... go with whatever feels more comfortable to you.

I had no idea that happened in the last 2 weeks. Good thing I asked. I can see the purple coming in on the top buds. I'm excited. I'll be patient though. That's so cool. If I do switch over will I always need to adjust ph when I water or feed?
yes, anytime you are using a synthetic (chelated) nutrient system like Fox Farms, you have a need to keep the pH within the range that those nutes break free of their salt bonds and become mobile and available to the plants.

Did you recomend geoflora? What ever it was I'm definitely interested. I'll look for the discount code. Is it expensive?
I definitely recommend @GeoFlora Nutrients, it is the best and easiest system I have ever seen... not to mention that it is organic so there is no need to adjust pH. It is the system that I have ended up with after years and years of searching for the best and easiest to use organic system that I could find. I think comparatively speaking, since you only have to buy the one product for either bloom or veg, that it is cheaper than a lot of lines of nutes, including the FF you have just bought into.
I liked FF too, and ran it for almost 2 years a while back, before I started my move to organics.

20201213_123144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom