Girl Scout Cookies LED Grow

pattttyycakes

Hello 420magazine! This is my first grow journal and we are starting kind of late into the picture at 4 weeks into flowering. I'm running into some issues now and was hoping the community could lend a hand to a first time grower!

Using Soil in a 5 Gallon pot and General Organics GO Box nutes
Tent: 36X36X78
Light: 205W LED
Temperature: 70-80 degrees
RH: 43%-59%

Heres some pictures I just took of the plant the bud and some issues with the fan leaves:

IMG_155032.JPG
IMG_155421.JPG
IMG_155231.JPG
IMG_155522.JPG
IMG_155326.JPG

The fans are burning up. Is this nutrient burn or deficiency?

Sorry about the pictures being sideways! I don't know why when I uploaded them they all got rotated?? Anyways I hope someone can help me diagnose my plant!!

Anyone have any input? Should I flush with straight water and no nutes?? or is it a deficiency? Ive been giving it a decent amount of feed so I'm thinking it might be overall nutrient burn. But then again Ive also read that plants fans will sometimes do this throughout flowering. It is just so much so I'm kinda freaking out. Thanks 420 mag!

Flush flush flush..... It's either a lockout or a major phosphorus and potassium deficiency. I'd flush it with a minor nute solution, use lots of water and the same amount of nutes but diluted into the extra water.
Flush with straight water first to dissolve the salt build ups and then flush it with your diluted nute solution. Hope that gets her straightened out, it should. Let the pot dry out again before feeding she'll let you know by then if it's worked.

Disclaimer :this is what I did for my girls lockout, she got all the feed she needed but couldn't use any due to salt build up at the base of the pot. Or it could be due to Ph, not as likely since it doesn't sound like it's your first rodeo.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit: Here's what mine looked like upon lockout diagnosis. Post From My Journal followed by the helpful posts from fellow growers.

Back
Top Bottom