Girl Scout Cookies & White Walker Kush Cloning Question

sontnewb

I am trying to clone girl scout cookies and white walker kush and having a heck of a time rooting them. I have been using the cloning gel, would it be best to use the powder or double dip them? temps are around 68-72 degrees and 18 hours of light. if anyone has grown these can help let me know. thanks....

re: Girl Scout Cookies & White Walker Kush Cloning Question

There could be a few different factors in why they aren't rooting for you, lets see if we can help you figure out why.

I think majority of people use the powder cloning gel but don't hold me to that comment as I am not a major cloning guru.
What is the humidity level in the space they are being rooted in? Are they under a humidity dome or do you have a heating mat under them? How long has it been since you placed the cutting in its grow space? The cut was at 45 degrees and you scraped down the edges of the stem about 1 inch up from the bottom?

Just asking all these questions to get a better idea of how you do your cloning and if possibly something was missed. I am not sure of your experience level either so forgive me if you have been doing this for quite a while.

the question was: has anyone grown these (and cloned) and what is the best to use: cloning gel or cloning powder (or both)
so not no 30 questions.

Sorry man, was just seeing if I could help out. Good luck, I'm sure someone can answer your question eventually.

Back
Top Bottom