Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

You earned every pound !! I would like a lb. , but with organics, I don't seem to be getting the normal swell. I'd like to hit them with a shot of pk booster, but then it wouldn't be organic. This is my 1st. and probably last organic grow. Congrats on your grow. And I'll be looking out for your next. You're one step ahead of me pertaining to learning to grow in coco. From what I've experienced so far, I don't think I'll be going back to potting mix anytime soon.

Hey sp. Thanks for the heads up with the whole pk thing. I'll have to make some tea in flower. Hopefully I can find something I can brew up to help with that. I think molasses and kelp may help but I have more reading to do. Thanks again yeah I'm loving the coco. I have some mothers trying out the hydro organic and I'm liking it a lot so far.

Great job. I am planning to do 2 GSC in a 36"X20"X62" tent with LED within the next week or so. earned much reading your journal!

Paso

Thanks! And Good luck paso.

Hey sp. Thanks for the heads up with the whole pk thing. I'll have to make some tea in flower. Hopefully I can find something I can brew up to help with that. I think molasses and kelp may help but I have more reading to do. Thanks again yeah I'm loving the coco. I have some mothers trying out the hydro organic and I'm liking it a lot so far.

Thanks! And Good luck paso.
it worked for me, thru out veg and up till It was time to swell and like, I'm waiting. I'm using earth juice bloom at heavy dose, and molasses, FF big bloom, and (down to earth 4/6/2 all purpose ), high p bat poop, and seabird poop, also silica blast. I'm only days away from flushing the medium, and not enough swell. and when this is done, I'm changing over to coco coir and maybe perlite, and coco pacific nutes and organics are out, for now. To dam much work !! And to tell the truth, i can't tell difference if it's all cured right. All of a sudden we're getting northern Ca. weed here in Ma., that's not being cured right. Come on people, is $$ that important ?? I think coco and I will be married for a long time !! Use more water, more nutes, but I'm thinking end results, make up for additional expense ?? I'll be looking for your next grow . I just started a new journal called slowpuffers sea of green in coco- 2 liter bottles. Stop over ?? Then you can help me harvest my organic grow, the one I'm bitching about not swelling enough !!

Yo,

Awesome grow man! You inspired me to pickup 2 G8LED 450watt's over the weekend (with a free 90watt booster woohoo!). My space is 6x6.5 and I plan to start with 6 clones. I've got ton's of headroom and would love to grow tall as well as bushy, but I'm not sure how far these lights will penetrate the canopy. Do you have any max height recommendations on the plants using 2 450's and 4 90's?

Thanks!

Yo,

Awesome grow man! You inspired me to pickup 2 G8LED 450watt's over the weekend (with a free 90watt booster woohoo!). My space is 6x6.5 and I plan to start with 6 clones. I've got ton's of headroom and would love to grow tall as well as bushy, but I'm not sure how far these lights will penetrate the canopy. Do you have any max height recommendations on the plants using 2 450's and 4 90's?

Thanks!

Hi man check out some white COB lights like Amare. Or the sponsors here: Perfect Sun. Those have some of the top of the line chips inside. 1,5 g per watt. Browse around before purchasing some Chinese blurples. I know you can grow some top quality bud under blurples but you pay more for electricity. And that adds up over years. Cheers!

Hey man. I'm with T, I plan to start switching my grow slowly to diy led cob lights. I had some leds burn out and never figured out why. It kinda worried me to see some melted lenses. Cobs are cool because they seem easy to replace. Check out some of ledrf threads too. These lights can produce! But I think technology has come past the blurple lights. If you decide to keep your lights I seem to have good penetration with them. I wouldn't grow trees but will give you a good harvest with trained plants

I'll probably do a strain report at the end of the week. So far it's one of my favorites. Very heady in a strange way. Good strange. Like happy and heavy, relaxing but more in the head then the body.

I agree with ya Pat am defo gonna move up to full strength quicker than I did my last grow. Think I stayed on 1/2 and 1/2 too long. Spent the first 2 weeks growing like I was using soil haha

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds
Always great to check out Neil's guide to growing in coco. Shows everything, don't have a link atm but on the first page of my thread Bedroom was kind enough to give it. Helped me quite a bit after I got my head out my ass crack

Hey rm and pat. Yes coco has no amendments like soil so I always precharge with calmag and base. Then once the seed pops I put a few ml of base into a gal so it's very diluted. I always let the plant tell me when its time to ramp up. When the plants leaves lighten up time to bump up, too green? Lower the amount you use. Every strain and nute company is different. For me I was at 1/4 strength for a while in veg and I didn't really go over half strength until well into flower. The nice thing about drain to waste Is you can get away with a weaker nute solution as long as your watering multiple times a day.

Bf really helped me out in the beginning with my coco grow I let them have just bottled water for first 3 days of life then used super weak base nutes canna start made for baby's and cuttings worked wonders with rhizotonic then slowly upped it to 1/4 str and I'm still not even on full strength they been getting nute burn on under half str I think canna nutes are strong from what I've learned remember to soak your coco with your nutes weakly and make sure you get your run off that's how you tell what it's taking in that's really important with coco as bf adviced me to ph mine at 5.5 as the ph of my coco was about 7/7.5 and with that ratio the run off come back at a nice 6.0 the further along you get the more it will buffer it's self to a reasonable oh mine are in sync now so I can give it 5.7 phed Water and will get a run off of perfect 5,8 bedroom farmer is the man ! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can I get a little advice on how far I should keep my 450's away from clones I transplanted 4 days ago. I'm at about a foot right now, and worried it might be too close. Thanks!

Hey thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm so happy my grow helped some of you out. The cure is going slower then expected but that is a good thing. I'll be posting a report soon. Love this strain a lot though.

Hey HB. As long as they are rooted clones you can keep them at the recommended distance.,16-30" I start at the higher end and let the plants grow into the light.

AMS seeds GSC Xtrm. This is hands down my favorite strain that I have smoked so far. GSC XTRM is a Indica dominate cross between the Original GSC and White Widow XTRM. The smell is so strong, a mix of skunk and perfume. The color is beautiful! Little bits of purple. Everyone I gave a little to made some comment on the purple coloring! They loved it! It looks so awesome, grinded up sitting in a unrolled blunt. The purple, the green, and the brown! One person said he put the small amount I gave him in his glove box and when he came to his car a few hours later, his whole car smelled of delicious buds. My brother simply said "wow, I haven't been this high in a long time." We gave some to some friends that pulled it out at a party and everyone was asking what strain it is and saying how much they loved it! This strain is just that good! I timed myself as I smoked and really took in the effects. This strain is a creeper, 1 minute after hit #1 my mind started feeling cloudy, buzzy, and relaxed in a heavy way. All your worries seem to melt away in the cloudyness and you can feel a buzzing around your head. Its very euphoric! 3 minutes in my eye feel heavier, im very relaxed but its mostly in the mind. 4 minutes my head feels like its floating and I have to remember to hold it up when it falls to the side. 8 minutes, I sink into the couch! heaviness is moving from my head to my body. I feel it mostly in my back and arms, they are buzzing. My stomach pain is gone! 12 minutes in and I take my second hit. At 17 minutes I feel the same as above just more intense. 18 minutes I take my 3rd hit. At 20 minutes my body is buzzing and mind totally relaxed. Tv is becoming almost hypnotic. 27 minutes I have the munchies. Its great because I have problems with appetite. 32 minutes and final two hits. I have a total body buzz goin but its mostly a fantastic buzz on my head. 34 minutes in. This is a very heavy strain, especially in the mind. I don't want to get up but if im thirsty or hungry im not couch locked and im able to get what I need. Bottom line, this is a great smelling/tasting strain with great affect. Perfect for medical needs or relaxing with your friends! The high is so happy, it will make you forget about that long day at work. I love the color you get but seems like I could have gotten more purple with lower temps. The yield I get from this strain is just fantasic! I will be growing this strain over and over!

Thanks again everyone! I'll be running again soon!

AMS seeds GSC Xtrm. This is hands down my favorite strain that I have smoked so far. GSC XTRM is a Indica dominate cross between the Original GSC and White Widow XTRM. The smell is so strong, a mix of skunk and perfume. The color is beautiful! Little bits of purple. Everyone I gave a little to made some comment on the purple coloring! They loved it! It looks so awesome, grinded up sitting in a unrolled blunt. The purple, the green, and the brown! One person said he put the small amount I gave him in his glove box and when he came to his car a few hours later, his whole car smelled of delicious buds. My brother simply said "wow, I haven't been this high in a long time." We gave some to some friends that pulled it out at a party and everyone was asking what strain it is and saying how much they loved it! This strain is just that good! I timed myself as I smoked and really took in the effects. This strain is a creeper, 1 minute after hit #1 my mind started feeling cloudy, buzzy, and relaxed in a heavy way. All your worries seem to melt away in the cloudyness and you can feel a buzzing around your head. Its very euphoric! 3 minutes in my eye feel heavier, im very relaxed but its mostly in the mind. 4 minutes my head feels like its floating and I have to remember to hold it up when it falls to the side. 8 minutes, I sink into the couch! heaviness is moving from my head to my body. I feel it mostly in my back and arms, they are buzzing. My stomach pain is gone! 12 minutes in and I take my second hit. At 17 minutes I feel the same as above just more intense. 18 minutes I take my 3rd hit. At 20 minutes my body is buzzing and mind totally relaxed. Tv is becoming almost hypnotic. 27 minutes I have the munchies. Its great because I have problems with appetite. 32 minutes and final two hits. I have a total body buzz goin but its mostly a fantastic buzz on my head. 34 minutes in. This is a very heavy strain, especially in the mind. I don't want to get up but if im thirsty or hungry im not couch locked and im able to get what I need. Bottom line, this is a great smelling/tasting strain with great affect. Perfect for medical needs or relaxing with your friends! The high is so happy, it will make you forget about that long day at work. I love the color you get but seems like I could have gotten more purple with lower temps. The yield I get from this strain is just fantasic! I will be growing this strain over and over!

Thanks again everyone! I'll be running again soon!
I want some !! Who sells that strain ?

Back
Top Bottom