Girl Scout Cookies

cannilingus

Hi all. I was gifted a small, ragged, but now much impooved plant, that i was told, is "girl scout cookies". when i got it, it was two ft tall, only 3 inches wide, and in a 16 oz beer cup. lol. it looked like it had been broke in the middle. poor thing! well, i topped it and used for clones. put it in a four gallon pot, and gave it some light nutes and a bit of epsom salts. it now looks preety healthy. Looking at it yesteday, its about two ft tall again, but, much more full. the odd thing, and the point of this post, is that it has only three pronged leaves. three per. other than that, it now looks happy and healthy. and, the stems look strong. Is this normal, for this strain? I put her into bloom last night, with my recently returned god bud, and jack herer, to keep her company, under the 600 hps. thanks. also, whats the flowering period, on this one? thanks!

P1142279.JPG
odd, three leaf configuation. wonder if this is normal, for girl scout cookies?

only a week or so to go on her. flush tomorrow. maybe a pic. frosty as all get out. ill try and get some macros.

there are more than a few versions of this, i have heard. mine looks differently than some. i am not sure of mines origin. here is pics of a few days ago. not many days left, till i chop it down. i might get an oz dry, im guessing.
P3082383.JPG
P3082379.JPG
P3082378.JPG

yes, actually, i have several plants from her. she was really weak and sick when she was gifted to me. i mean bad. lol. so, i am thinking, the next run, will be better. the freind who gave her to me, told me she was not much of a yielder. i generally get 1.75-3 oz per plant. i have been doing better on my pinching, so this may help. has never really mattered, what strain i grow. all, for me, yeild about the same. odd. i cut a god today, and posted, as well as a jack herer, yesterday, also posted.

dont hold your breath. i find this strain, to be great looking. and thats about it. tastes weird, and i dont like the effect. i have just two left in flower, and, they are the last, for me.

in fact, i has some that i shared with a freind. he did a on the spot smoke report, for me. and i will now share. keep in mind, this is just the pheno i have. this is just mine. others, may be better. one responder on here, had the same attitude, as i now do. the plant is preety. very, very chrystaly. the smell, is seductivly wonderful. a very nice perfumy aroma. so. he loads a bowl. lights up, and, after finishing the bowl, about four good hits. just sits and waits. his response, about five minutes later? "i can honestly say, i did not catch much of a buzz on this."-"tastes good. but, thats it". not kansas city no high, but not far from it. so. its history, in my grow. sadly, i have the two in flower, justs loaded with buds, too. perhapes, it will work better in brownies? IMPOTENT. WEAK!

on second tastes, its seems to be average. we all seem to have differnet tollerances, and therefore, different attitudes, on weed. me?- i think its average, at best. bag appeal, is unbeatable.

Back
Top Bottom